Perkos Cafe & Grill

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Cafe

Perkos Cafe & Grill is a American, Breakfast, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Pete Richardson He was there in am and pm he was my uncle my dads brother! I'm gonna miss him. If you were friends of Pete's Please text me I'd love to here about it My name is Tracy Text me at 559-202-9803 "
"Food was good"
"Great service"
Cons
"Service, a family member of the waitress came in after me and she served them first , we wait too long to get our orders. I was frustrated,I could have made my food faster then they did. I miss the older waitress who was more polite"
  • 8/13/2017

An American food lover from Sacramento, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/25/2017

A diner from Stockton, CA tried it and didn't like it.

• 4/28/2017

A diner from Louisville, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was good
    Cons
  • 8/12/2015

A dining patron from CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/27/2014

• 11/03/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/01/2014

Pros
    Great service
  • 6/29/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/29/2014

• 2/22/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

ekl photo

ekl

Пасо Роблес, CA

Nasty!

I will never eat at this place ever again. They were unclean, the cups were dirty & they served me a moldy sandwhitch & they didn’t even care. I was still charged for everything that wasn’t even eatten. I wouldn’t give this place any stars but sence I have to that’s the only reason they got a 1!

Perko Club

The sandwhitch was moldy! I wouldn’t give this place or there food any stars but I have to so that’s the only reason why they got a 1 from me!

November 17, 2008

Great place

This is a great place for a cup of coffee and some breakfast. The service is quick and the the food is good. I will stop by here again when I am back in town.

American Breakfast Cafe

Perkos Cafe & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Perkos Porterville Ca, Perkos Porterville Menu, Perkos Porterville, Perkos, Porterville Ca, Perkos Cafe Porterville Ca, Perkos Coffee Cup Images Porterville Ca, and Perkos Cafe Porterville.