Perkos Cafe & Grill

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Cafe

Perkos Cafe & Grill is a American, Breakfast, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Food was good"
"Great service"
Cons
"Service, a family member of the waitress came in after me and she served them first , we wait too long to get our orders. I was frustrated,I could have made my food faster then they did. I miss the older waitress who was more polite"
  • 4/28/2017

A dining patron from Louisville, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was good
    Cons
  • 8/12/2015

A diner from CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/27/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/03/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/01/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service
  • 6/29/2014

• 5/29/2014

• 2/22/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/19/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/27/2013

A Pizza food lover from Portland, ME tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

ekl photo

ekl

Пасо Роблес, CA

Nasty!

I will never eat at this place ever again. They were unclean, the cups were dirty & they served me a moldy sandwhitch & they didn’t even care. I was still charged for everything that wasn’t even eatten. I wouldn’t give this place any stars but sence I have to that’s the only reason they got a 1!

Perko Club

The sandwhitch was moldy! I wouldn’t give this place or there food any stars but I have to so that’s the only reason why they got a 1 from me!

November 17, 2008

Great place

This is a great place for a cup of coffee and some breakfast. The service is quick and the the food is good. I will stop by here again when I am back in town.

American Breakfast Cafe

Perkos Cafe & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Perkos Cafe Porterville Ca, Perkos, Porterville Ca, Perkos Porterville Menu, Perkos Cafe Porterville, Perkos Coffee Cup Images Porterville Ca, Perkos Porterville, and Perkos Porterville Ca.