605 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109-4013

Peso's Kitchen & Lounge

Neighborhoods: Lower Queen Anne
Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Vegetarian

Peso's Kitchen & Lounge is a Mexican, Breakfast, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Nothing"
"Excellent Brussel sprouts , rib eye steak cooked to perfection & the skinny fries were perfect. Will come back"
Cons
"nothing "
Comments
"bad place"
  • 6/27/2018

A diner from Arcadia, CA tried it.

• 6/01/2016

A diner from Everett, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nothing
    Cons
    nothing
    Comments
    bad place
  • 4/12/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Bellevue, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/15/2014

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

BambiJo photo

BambiJo

Eldersburg, MD

A feast for the eyes and stomach!

While traveling, my husband and I rarely eat at the same place twice. There are too many great places to try and only 3 opportunities a day to try them! Peso’s is our exception to the rule. We stumbled upon Peso’s while looking for a breakfast spot in Seattle. WHAT A FIND!!! This is NOT your usual “pancakes and eggs” kind of breakfast joint. We were in Seattle to go on a cruise. We ate at Peso’s both before and after the cruise. On our first visit we bellied up to the bar, (yes bar, not counter) at arond 10:30 a.m. on a Friday. Were mesmorized by the exotic, hand-carved bar. I ordered a “breakfast cocktail” which was a margarita made with OJ. We ordered from the breakfast menu but were accidently given the wrong order so I have idea what we ate. The melding of the flavors was amazing. It was spicy without being too overwhelming. Not too salty. About half way through our meal the bartender told us we had the wrong food. I threatened to wrestle him to the ground if he tried to take if from me! In addition to the breakfast cocktail I had coffee. It’s Seattle so of course the coffee was good. I particularly like the large, oversized coffee mugs – no waiting around for someone to refill it every few minutes.
When we returned from our cruise a week later, we immediately returned to Peso’s for breakfast once again. This time we ordered chicken fried steak with a spicy jalepeno sauce and an egg and sausage dish served with tortillas. Most places I’ve been to don’t serve the best,most flavorful cuts of steak at breakfast. Not so at Peso’s! The steak was moist, jucy, and flavorful. The coating and sauce are spicy but just enough so that they “work” with the flavor of the beef. – - The eggs weren’t over or under cooked. Flavorful but not spicey and just the right porportion of sausage and onion to egg ratio.
The food at Peso’s definitely has some spice to it – but not so much that you walk away feeling your mouth has been violated. It’s a good blend of spice and flavor. Even with the mishap of getting the wrong plates, the service was superb. The staff was friendly and anxious to please. The protions are very generous. While the decor is not something I’d put in my own home, I can certainly appreciate the effort, particularly the wrought iron everywhere. – -I can’t wait to go back to Seattle!

Chicken Fried Steak with spicy jalepeno-corn gravy

Spicy and flavorful -not a cheap cut of meat. The portion as large – covered 2/3 of the plate.

Markus4Star photo

Markus4Star

Seattle, WA

The ultimate hang-out bar in my hood - also great breakfa...

The ultimate hang-out bar in my hood – also great breakfasts p.s. if you like chicken fried steak, this is “the” place

Mexican Breakfast Cheap Eats

ecmc

ghettodonut

0 useful

Peso's Kitchen & Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

Peso's Kitchen & Lounge is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Peso's Kitchen And Lounge, Pesos Queen Anne Menu, Breakfast Lower 98109, Pesos In Queen Anne, Pesos Restaurant Seattle, Pesos Menu, and Peso And Bucks Menu.