Peter Sciortino's Bakery

Neighborhoods: Lower East Side
Cuisine: Bakeries, Breakfast, Catering

• 3/07/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

bwrighterbee photo

bwrighterbee

Milwaukee, WI

Yeah but..

I know everyone loves this place and I like it too…. but I have found the Italian cookies to be disappointing. Sure, the breads are fantastic but what of the Italian cookies? There are far better places here in Milwaukee to get Italian cookies and for a better price at that. So I will keep eating their delicious bread but for really good Italian cookies I will go to Canfora bakery. And while I am there I might as well get some bread so I don’t see myself making a special trip to Peter Sciortino’s just for bread.

I do occasionally but their pre packed kaiser rolls in one of the local grocery stores which is very convenient.

The best bakery in town! Great service. Delicious, fresh-...

The best bakery in town! Great service. Delicious, fresh-from-the-oven pastries =) Yummy cannolis and amaretto cookies!

Bakeries Breakfast Takeout
Tips
  • Stop in on Sundays far a lunch-box special--six hard rolls and one pound of ham for just $5.95.

Peter Sciortino's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Peter Sciortino's Bakery is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Scortinos Milwaukee, Italian Bakeries That Ship Cookies And Cannolis, Peter Sciortino Bakery, Peter Sciortino's Bakery, Sciortino's Bakery, Peter Sciortino's Bakery Milwaukee, Sciortino's Bakery Milwaukee, Peter Sciortino, and Sciortino S Bakery.