238 Franklin Ave
Nutley, NJ 07110-2709

Peter The Great

Cuisine: Russian, Armenian, Catering

Peter The Great is a Russian, Armenian, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 8/28/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/23/2014

marianp31 photo

marianp31

Very Satisfied!

WOw!!! All I can say is the impression this restaurant left me was very positive… Very exquisite…and European!!! The staff is highly professional…the food was extremely high class….I love love loveddd the duck!!! It was delectable!!!! The music was very Russian style and upbeat!!! I’ve also been there for weddings…and must say a good place to have special occasions!!!

Outoftowners photo

Outoftowners

Brooklyn, NY

Peter the liar

There is a Russian expression that is used to describe something that does not belong in any category because it is so odd that it can not be explained. “Not meat, and not fish”, is how the expression would be interpreted in English. This is precisely how I would describe the food at this restaurant. The food is old, tasteless, textureless and completely misleading. It’s a bad sign if a restaurant presents nasty food in an elegant way drapped in sauce to mask the unfresh food beaneth the surface and to ultimately fool your tastebuds. After looking at the previous review, my own experience was just as disgusting. If you proceed to eat here you should consider taking some pepto There is a Russian expression that is used to describe something that does not belong in any category because it is so odd that it can not be explained. “Not meat, and not fish”, is how the expression would be interpreted in English. This is precisely how I would describe the food at this restaurant. The food is old, tasteless, textureless and completely misleading. It’s a bad sign if a restaurant presents nasty food in an elegant way drapped in sauce to mask the unfresh food beaneth the surface and to ultimately fool your tastebuds. After looking at the previous review, my own experience was just as disgusting. If you proceed to eat here you should consider taking some pepto-bismol because tommorrow you will definately be suffering the wrath.

Tuna Tartare

The worst part of the meal I had was actually a banquet that was paid for by the bride and grooms family at a wedding I attended last night. I recall taking one bite of the tuna and then immediately putting taking it out of my mouth and onto a napkin. It tasted old and felt rubbery. I still feel ill when I think of the taste. Eat at your own risk.

Russian Armenian Dinner

Peter The Great  Restaurant Reviews

Peter The Great is located near the cities of Bloomfield, Belleville, Lyndhurst Twp, Lyndhurst, and Upr Montclair.
People found this by searching for: Peter The Great Restaurant Nutley, Peter The Great Restaurant, Peter The Great Restaurant In Nj, Peter The Great Nutley, Russian Restotant In Nutley Nj, Nutley Nj Dinners 07110, Russianand Armenian Restaurant In Nj, Peter The Great Nutley Nj, and Peter The Great Restaurant In Lodi.