1741 S Black Horse Pike
Williamstown, NJ 08094

Peter's Diner

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Servers always attentive "
"Our waitress was nice and friendly. "
"The staff was great and polite. "
"good food, fast service, large portions, large selection"
"Ants. And a roach. In my food. And hostess. Would. Not even. Come over. To check it out. Waitress. Took dish to het said take off her bill but. Charge me for the coffee. Never step foot in that dirty. Nasty. Place. Again. Needs. To be shut. Down"
"none poor service check out no thank you more like kiss my a-s"
"Good menu, good prices, great soup, large portions, good service, great desserts. We love this place. Have been patrons for 10 years"
"Quintessential Jersey Diner."
"Good breakfast"
Cons
"I come in to order out & wait @ the bar. I feel lots difficult to get their attention at times to give our order & drinks are never usually refreshed.!they all have wonderful dispositions!!"
"On Dec. 14 at 2pm, my mom znd i stopped there for lunch. Neither of our meals were prepared as requested. Our waitress said she was sorry and would ask the lead hostess if she vould give us a complimentary dessert. The hostess told her "NO!, since we ate"
"repairs to the ceiling in the dining room - they could put up temporary tiles during dining hours, one time a waitress spilled a drink on me - it was funny and we all laughed after the shock - she could have offered me a free dessert or a coupon or someth"
"whole place needs a good cleaning"
"No cons!"
Comments
"Probably won't go back!"
"Packed Saturday mornings for breakfast. Plan to wait 10 min for a table."
  • 10/09/2019

A Sandwiches food lover from Manahawkin, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/29/2019

A diner from Sicklerville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/28/2019

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 9/28/2019

A Sandwiches chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 9/28/2019

A Sandwiches food lover from Millville, NJ tried it.

• 9/27/2019

A Sandwiches food lover from US tried it.

• 9/12/2019

A dining patron from Sicklerville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/06/2019

A diner from Sicklerville, NJ tried it.

• 8/29/2019

A Sandwiches food lover from US tried it.

• 8/27/2019

A Sandwiches food lover from Ocean City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sandwiches Dinner Lunch

Peter's Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Peter's Diner is located near the cities of Sicklerville, Erial, and Erail.
People found this by searching for: Peter's Diner Williamstown Menu, Pete's Diner Williamstown Nj Menu, Peters Diner Williamstown Nj Menu, Peter Diner Williamstown Menu, Peter's Diner, Peter's Diner Menu Williamstown Nj, Peter's Diner Williamstown Nj Menu, and Peter's Diner Menu.