833 E Valley Blvd
San Gabriel, CA 91776

Petrillo's Pizza Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Rosemead
Cuisine: Pizza, Fast Food, Catering

Petrillo's Pizza Restaurant is a Pizza, Fast Food, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.

Overall
Pros
"same great pizza since the early 60's when I started going there"
"Leaving horrible"
"Good food"
"I really liked a wine I had a Blackberry I wish I could remember the name "
"My pros? I can't think of one!! "
"Pizza"
"Great pizza, not cheap on their toppings(plenty)"
"Delicious"
"Great Pizza, Bread & Pasta"
"Great food"
"Have been going there for years and have always had good service."
Cons
"Hard to find parking"
"None "
"Hard to find parking"
"Parking is sometimes tough because of their location."
Comments
"No"
"Prices are reasonable "
"Best pizza I ever had no one even comes close to their pizza"
  • 10/05/2020

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 8/06/2020

A Pizza chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    same great pizza since the early 60's when I started going there
  • 7/18/2020

A Pizza food lover from El Monte, CA tried it.

• 3/31/2019

A Pizza food lover from Hesperia, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Leaving horrible
  • 6/01/2018

A diner from South Pasadena, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/27/2018

• 1/04/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 11/04/2017

A Pizza food lover from Alhambra, CA tried it.

• 10/17/2017

A diner from Durango, CO tried it.

• 9/16/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it.

Pizza

foodguy57 photo

foodguy57

Alhambra, CA

Very Good !!!

This is the best pizza in town. This pizza is prepared old style with a ton of cheese and quality toppings, par excellence.
The salad is served cool, crisp, and fresh. It includes several types of lettuce, Romaine being the most dominant, tomato, pepperchinni peppers, and garbanzo beans. This salad is topped off with their classic balsamic vinaigrette, which is very light and exquisite.
The baked lasagna is served bubbling hot and is topped with delicious layers of cheese. This is one luscious dish.
The bread is served in a basket. The bread is so fresh and soft, and it is served with individual butter pats. Their bread is very scrumptious.
The on draft beer is server ice cold in a frozen heavy glass pitcher as to keep it ice cold.
This restaurant is well staffed with cashiers, host/hostesses, and at least four waiters at four p.m.
The staff is friendly and quick to refill a glass of water or deliver more bread. I never have to wait even a minute for a response. It is very satisfying.
The bathrooms are the cleanest bathrooms that I have ever seen in a restaurant.
I have visited this restaurant twice in the last two weeks, and my family and I are going again tonight. I can hardly wait. This is definitely my new favorite restaurant, and it never deceives my expectations.

valmac photo

valmac

San Marino, CA

Greasy Food & Horrible Service

We placed an order over the phone on a Friday night during Lent, and the lady repeated it for confirmation. We ordered “ravioli with mushroom with herbs & marsala sauce” ~ but when we got home they gave us ravioli covered with greasy oily alfredo sauce. We also ordered “spaghetti with fresh garlic & olive oil” ~ but when we got home they gave us spaghetti with tomato meat sauce.
We called them up to inform them of their blatant mistake, but received no apology, just excuses “our internet menu is incorrect, the items you ordered over the phone are not what we serve” WHAT? Then why did the lady at Petrillo’s repeat our order over the phone for confirmation? She should have said, “Sorry, but our menu has changed & we no longer offer the items you are ordering. Would you like something different?”
Instead, the manager said we should have known better (huh?), and we could drive back if we want something different. NO thank you ~ never driving over there, never ordering from there, never eating from there, and never recommending Petriollo’s to anyone!

Ravioli with Mushrooms, Fresh Herbs & Marsala Sauce

I received the ravioli stuffed with mushrooms, but not with any fresh herbs and marsala sauce … instead they smothered in a greasy oily white alfredo sauce ~ yuck! Not at all what I ordered ~ and not an apology from the lady who took my order & incorrectly gave it to the kitchen to destroy.

Spaghetti with Garlic & Olive Oil

I received the spaghetti, but with no garlic and no olive oil… instead they covered it with a tomato meat sauce. Again, not at all what I ordered ~ and again no apology from the lady who took my order & incorrectly gave it to the kitchen to destroy.

ok italian food. not the best i've had.

ok italian food. not the best i’ve had.

5/12/2022

A dining patron from FR tried Tokyo Lobby Restaurant in San Gabriel.

11/18/2021

A diner from Valencia, CA tried Goodys Restaurant in San Gabriel.

9/11/2021

An Asian food lover from Pasadena, CA tried Michelle's Pancake House.

7/08/2021

A diner from Pasadena, CA tried Mien Nghia Restaurant in San Gabriel.

4/20/2021

A Bakeries food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Cathy's Bakery in San Gabriel and liked it. They liked the service.

3/24/2021

A Japanese food lover from AZ tried Tokyo Lobby Restaurant in San Gabriel and liked it.

3/24/2021

A dining patron from US tried Donut King and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/24/2021

A Bakeries chowhound from Oxnard, CA tried Cathy's Bakery in San Gabriel.

1/09/2021

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Newport Seafood Restaurant in San Gabriel.

11/02/2020

A dining patron from Arcadia, CA tried Clearman's North Woods Inn in Temple City.

Pizza Fast Food Dinner

Petrillo's Pizza Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Petrillo's Pizza Restaurant is located near the cities of Alhambra, San Marino, Rosemead, Southwest San Gabriel Valley, and Monterey Park.
People found this by searching for: Petrillo's Pizza San Gabriel Menu, Petrillo's Pizza Menu San Gabriel, Petrillo's Menu, Petrillo's Pizza Menu, Petrillo's Pizza, Petrillo's Pizza San Gabriel, and Petrillo's Pizza Restaurant.