PF Chang's China Bistro

delirium820 photo

delirium820

Waldwick, NJ

Expensive Asian food...

I came here for a staff party and enjoyed the meal we ordered. It’s a much bigger place than I thought it would be. We ordered a lot of spicy food and it was spicy for the most part. It is definitely very pricy. I don’t mind the food but I feel there is something off with all of it. I think it loses some authenticity with its slicked up decor and menu but it was a great place to have a party.

she photo

she

Saddle Brook, NJ

If only I could afford to go there more often...

Yum. This is not your usual Chinese food and is certainly worth the extra price.

The lettuce wraps are crispy and flavorful, and the spring rolls are simply delightful, paired with a plum dipping sauce. The entrees are all good – although sometimes unnecessary. I’d recommend going for a bunch of appetizers, drinks (a full, inventive menu) and one of the mini desserts!

Chinese Lunch Delivery

From CityGrid:

Farm to Wok is the P.F. Chang's food philosophy for making Asian-inspired cuisine from scratch every day using real, whole ingredients and the power of a fiery wok. Ingredients are delivered whole to our kitchens, where they are then chopped and sliced according to various recipes. Our recipes use a few, clean ingredients selected for their flavor and health benefits.

PF Chang's China Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/18/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/27/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

PF Chang's China Bistro is located near the cities of Bogota, South Hackensack Township, Maywood, Teaneck, and South Hackensack.
People found this by searching for: Pf Chang Edgewater Nj, Pf Changs Bistro Menu Hackensack Nj, Pf Chang Restaurant Locations, Pf Changs Hackensack Nj, P.F. Chang's China Bistro N.J State, Pf Changs Edgewater, Pf Chang Hackensack Nj, Pf Chamgs Menu, and Menu Pf Changs Hackensack Nj.