780 William T Morrissey Blvd
Dorchester, MA 02122

Phillips Banquets & Meeting Facility

Neighborhoods: Dorchester
Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Catering

Phillips Banquets & Meeting Facility is a American, Pub Food, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 11/28/2015

An American chowhound from Boston, MA tried it.

• 6/14/2015

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and didn't like it.

PatrickODwire photo

PatrickODwire

Boston, MA

Awesome Wedding

I plan to only get married once and I am glad I had it at Phillips, from the first phone call I could tell that they would make everything perfect. I got their Diamond package that took the guess work and hassle out of everything except for deciding who not to invite (LOL)
The room was beautiful and the food and staff was top notch.
I highly recomend………..

Chicken Kiev

The meal was perfect, service was great just I expected and my wife and especially my Mother in Law were beaming all day.

I must point out that this was the price including everything in the package which was worth way more because i priced it out seperately with my own DJ, Limo, Flowers, Hotel Room,Wine, Hors D’oeuvres, wedding cake, favors, place cards etc…I saved a bunch of doe

American Pub Food Catering
Avenue Grille

Burgers in North Dorchester

Pete's Place

Pizza in South Dorchester

Pho So 1 Boston

Vietnamese in South Dorchester

Phillips Banquets & Meeting Facility  Restaurant Reviews

Phillips Banquets & Meeting Facility is located near the cities of Dorchester Center, Dorchestr Ctr, Uphams Corner, Mattapan, and Milton Village.
People found this by searching for: Phillips House Dorchester Ma, Phillips Old Colony House Banquets, Www.Philipoldcolonyhouse, Philip Old Colony House, Phillips Banquets And Meetings, Phillips Banquets And Meetings Photos, and Phillips Old Colony House Restaurant.