Phillips Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Pros
"Taste good, quantity good, good value for the dollar"
"Good pizza and great service"
  • 2/18/2017

A diner from Windsor Mill, MD tried it.

• 1/31/2016

A diner from Owings Mills, MD tried it and liked it.

• 11/21/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/24/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Taste good, quantity good, good value for the dollar
  • 4/23/2015

Pros
    Good pizza and great service
  • 4/11/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/02/2015

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/19/2014

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 12/13/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 9/08/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

kab4reel photo

kab4reel

Randallstown, MD

Terrible Customer Service

I placed my order by phone with a young lady. The only thing I changed was the type of dressing for my salad. I ordered wings and a greek salad. Simple. She said it will be 30 to 45 minutes, I said great. 10 minutes later the delivery guy is at my door. I said, wow, that was fast she told me it would be 30-45 minutes, he says you only ordered a salad! Well I said no I ordered a salad and wings. SO needless to say he calls back to the store and the same young lady answers the phone. She swears down I only ordered a salad, I said ok just please give me the wings, she’s still arguing about the order. I then said I think you owe me some type of discount and can you believe she wants to argue about that! I handed him the salad and said forget it! Closed my door. I was so happy that I was paying in cash… No customer service skills at all. Young black young lady that needs to grow up if she wants to deal with the public. If you call there and she answers the phone go else where!

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Phillips Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Phillips Pizza is located near the cities of Mcdonogh Run, Milford Mill, Windsor Mill, and Garrison.
People found this by searching for: Phillips Pizza Menu, Phillips Pizza Randallstown Menu, Phillips Pizza Randallstown, Phillips Pizza/Subs Randallstown Menu, Phillips Randallstown, Phillips Subs Randallstown, and Phillips Pizza.