Phillips Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Pros
"Taste good, quantity good, good value for the dollar"
"Good pizza and great service"
kab4reel photo

kab4reel

Randallstown, MD

Terrible Customer Service

I placed my order by phone with a young lady. The only thing I changed was the type of dressing for my salad. I ordered wings and a greek salad. Simple. She said it will be 30 to 45 minutes, I said great. 10 minutes later the delivery guy is at my door. I said, wow, that was fast she told me it would be 30-45 minutes, he says you only ordered a salad! Well I said no I ordered a salad and wings. SO needless to say he calls back to the store and the same young lady answers the phone. She swears down I only ordered a salad, I said ok just please give me the wings, she’s still arguing about the order. I then said I think you owe me some type of discount and can you believe she wants to argue about that! I handed him the salad and said forget it! Closed my door. I was so happy that I was paying in cash… No customer service skills at all. Young black young lady that needs to grow up if she wants to deal with the public. If you call there and she answers the phone go else where!

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Phillips Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/31/2016 A diner from Owings Mills, MD tried it and liked it.

• 11/21/2015 A diner from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/24/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Taste good, quantity good, good value for the dollar
  • 4/23/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good pizza and great service
  • 4/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/02/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/08/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/19/2014 A diner from Washington, DC tried it.

Phillips Pizza is located near the cities of Mcdonogh Run, Milford Mill, Windsor Mill, and Garrison.
People found this by searching for: Phillips Pizza Randallstown, Phillips Pizza, Phillips Randallstown, Phillips Pizza/Subs Randallstown Menu, Phillips Pizza Menu, Phillips Subs Randallstown, and Phillips Pizza Randallstown Menu.