45 E Il Route 83
Vernon Hills, IL 60060-4223

Philly G's

Cuisine: Italian, Steak, Seafood

Philly G's is a Italian, Steak, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/03/2016

A diner from Highland Park, IL tried it.

• 10/03/2015

An Italian chowhound from Buffalo Grove, IL tried it.

• 9/30/2013

An Italian chowhound from Arlington Heights, IL tried it.

• 8/27/2013

A dining patron from Buffalo Grove, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Philly G's is probably my current favorite. The restauran...

Philly G’s is probably my current favorite. The restaurant is in a beautiful old house. The decor is very nice, with tables spread throughout a few different small rooms, making it feel very cozy and romantic. There’s also a beautiful terrace. They have complimentary valet parking during dinner hours, which isn’t necessary but kind of adds to the experience and makes you feel pampered. Service is fantastic and the food is delicious (I recommend the salads, the chicken marsala, and the sorbet). It’s also very reasonably priced; definitely comparable to the prices at Olive Garden but a much more unique experience.

bunsa photo

bunsa

Mundelein, IL

Great food, fun atmosphere!

We’ve been to this restaurant a few times, and it’s been great. They honored all our special requests, the food is amazing, definitely homemade! The staff, including the owner, was very helpful, and helped to make the experience great. Our last time was a private room, with a banquet menu, and I’ve never received so many compliments from our guests. We will return!

Salmon

Best salmon dish I ever tried! Also tried my husbands veal dish, it was incredible!

jennyu62 photo

jennyu62

Mundelein, IL

save your money

My sister and I dined at PhillyGs on 4/2/12. When we first arrived i was taken in on how beautiful this place was. We were sat on the porch part of the restaurant,and I loved the open feeling I got even tho it was an enclosed porch . All the tables were beautifully set up. Now lets talk about service: server was nice but disappeared as in m/I/A. At one point I had to flag down the hostess to get my server.
Now the food: I ordered Fettuccine Alfredo and was very pleased with the dish, but my sister ordered the eggplant rolls that came out spoiled, she asked me to try it so i first smelled it and said ohh this is spoiled but maybe I was wrong so i did try a bite and spit it out fast, my sister had swallowed 2 bites before asking me to try it.So after flagging down our server we informed her in a low voice that this dish was indeed spoiled so she took it away and came back 5 minutes later maybe longer because I was almost done with my dish.My sister was asked if she would like to order anything else and at that point I was pretty much finished. No one else came to our table to apologize. We did not set out to find anything wrong with this place but how disappointing it was . Her meal was taken off our bill. The next day I did call to speak to the manager/owner to inform him that they should check the food and not serve spoiled dishes,my sister was sick all Tuesday in the bathroom with the runs. We will not be back, there are way to many other places to try. If they were sympathetic and truly cared then I would have given them a second chance because every place should be given a second chance.

12/06/2018

A diner from Mundelein, IL tried Madras Kafe.

11/23/2018

A chowhound from Littleton, CO tried John's Garage & Restaurant.

10/08/2018

A Fast Food food lover from Vernon Hills, IL tried Eight Piece Rolls.

9/18/2018

A dining patron from US tried Burrito Express.

9/12/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Burrito Express.

9/10/2018

A diner from Naperville, IL tried Burrito Express.

9/01/2018

An American chowhound from Libertyville, IL tried Portillo's.

8/28/2018

A Cafe chowhound from US tried Garden Berry Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/09/2018

A diner from San Jose, CA tried Burrito Express and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

8/07/2018

A dining patron from US tried Burrito Express and liked it.

Italian Steak Seafood
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 04:00PM
Fri-Sat 04:00PM - 10:30PM
Sun-Thu 04:00PM - 09:00PM

Philly G's  Restaurant Reviews

Philly G's is located near the cities of Indian Creek, Prairie View, Prairieview, Half Day, and Long Grove.
People found this by searching for: Phillie Gs Restaurant.Com, Philly G's, Philly G's Restaurant, Philly G's Vernon Hills Menu, Philly G's Restaurant Lincolnshire Illinois, Philly G's Vernon Hills, Philly G's Menu, and Philly G's Vernon Hills Coupons.