7719 Crittenden St

Philly's Platinum Grille

Neighborhoods: Chestnut Hill
Cuisine: Burgers, Breakfast, Soul Food

Overall
Pros
"The service was great I loved the music the lighting and the overall flow of the restaurant the owner came out And greeted the customers I adored my food and experience here and now often go just to get their seafood clam chowder soup it is amazing "
Cons
"A little slow, but I like the place,so I wait,my family complained about the wait."
Comments
"I enjoy my food,love the seafood chowder soup and my wings."
  • 2/11/2019

A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/25/2019

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    I enjoy my food,love the seafood chowder soup and my wings.
  • 3/26/2018

A Burgers chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/01/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/08/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it.

• 5/19/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/12/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 12/24/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/28/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/07/2014

A Burgers food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros

Burgers Parking Takeout

Philly's Platinum Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Philly's Platinum Grille is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Platinum Grill Chestnut Hill Menu, Platinum Grill Reviews, Platinum Grille Chestnut Hill Menu, Philly's Platinum Grille, Platinum Grille Chestnut Hill, Platinum Grill Menu, Platinum Grill Philadelphia Pa, Platinum Grill, and Platinum Grille Menu.