7119 South Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL

PHIL'S BURGERS WINGS AND THINGS

Cuisine: Burgers, Wings

PHIL'S BURGERS WINGS AND THINGS is a Burgers and Wings restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

WOW YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS

THIS PLACE IS GREAT OPEN FROM 8 AM TO 4 AM AND THEY DELIVER WOW AND WAIT UNTILL YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THESE SANDWICHES U WILL NEVER FINISH IT I CANT WAIT TO GO BACK.

Hamburger

I HAD THE FAT PHIL THIS THING WAS HUGE SO JUICY AND TASTE SO GOOD I HAD LUNCH FOR 2 DAYS

kickterSosa photo

kickterSosa

Sarasota, FL

meh

Disappointing, I tried eating here two times at about 2:30am. Their pizza ovens were ‘down’ both times. I ordered a hamburger the first time and a ‘fat karen’ the second time. The second time was my fault for trying it again but I firmly believe the owner owes me a refund for the burger, the first time I went there.
Basically, I’m not a fan.

Hamburger

Anyway, the burger was dry as sand, yet the bun was mysteriously soggy. I don’t know, nor want to know what mystery liquid the bun was drenched in, but I am fascinated at how it did not moisten the burger. It’s as if the two were protected from each other with some foul tasting invisible barrier.

Burgers Wings Things
Sun-Sat 08:00AM - 04:00AM

PHIL'S BURGERS WINGS AND THINGS  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Phils Burgers Wings And Things, Phil's Burgers Wings And Things, Phils Burgers Wings And Things Sarasota, Burgers Wings And Things, Phils Burger Wings And Things Sarasota, Phils Burger Sarasota, Phil's Burgers And Things Sarasota, and Phil's Burgers Sarasota.