Phil's Famous Pizza & Steaks

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Phil's Famous Pizza & Steaks is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Great service and food. Nice family business. "
Cons
"No cons. Great place!!"
Comments
"Come often!"
  • 9/04/2015

A Pizza food lover from Lanham, MD tried it.

• 3/05/2015

Pros
    Great service and food. Nice family business.
    Cons
    No cons. Great place!!
    Comments
    Come often!
  • 9/22/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Lanham, MD tried it and liked it.

• 5/25/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/20/2013

A Pizza food lover from Upper Darby, PA tried it and liked it.

Pizza

mbrady50 photo

mbrady50

Berwyn, PA

Great food, awful service.

I live right by Phil’s and their food is excellent. We used order from Phil’s almost an average of twice a week. I have to tell you though, considering how much business I give them, they still treat me like a jerk, answer the phones with an attitude, and show no appreciation. We have since started getting our food from Berwyn pizza, who are always nice, the food is just as good, it is cheaper, and they treat you with respect. The older gentleman, I am assuming that he is Phil, has got to go. His bad attitude spreads to the rest of the employees, with the exception of a couple.

Pizza

Pizza is great here, but I gave the restaurant a bad rating because of their awful service.

Overpriced - Find another place

Lady at the counter was rude.

steak sandwich

I got a steak sandwich and they charged me $1.00 extra for ketchup, raw onions and pickles!! The steak was poor, dry, and ordinary for >$9.00. Would not recommend! They need to visit Philly and see what a steak sandwich should be.

September 12, 2011

The owner is rude!

They have horrible service, and food is good. Delivery sucks, and I do not know how the business survives with such horrible service and the owner CLEARLY does not care about service or his business.\r \r I called and asked to have an…
April 25, 2011

They are SO rude! It's unreal!

I've been ordering pizza from these guys once or twice a week for about 3 years. I'm done. I seriously can't bring myself to do it ever again. I can't believe they are still in business with the way they treat their customers. The…

Pizza BYOB Lunch

Phil's Famous Pizza & Steaks  Restaurant Reviews

Phil's Famous Pizza & Steaks is located near the cities of Devon Berwyn, Devon, Daylesford, Strafford, and Paoli.
People found this by searching for: Phil's Pizza Berwyn Pa, Phils Pizza Berwyn, Phil's Pizza Berwyn, Phils Famous Pizza, Phil's Famous Pizza Berwyn Pa, Phil's Pizza Berwyn Menu, and Phil's.