1065 W Argyle St

Cuisine: Vietnamese, Catering, Breakfast

michellej photo

michellej

Chicago, IL

I am no expert on Vietnamese food. I've only...

I am no expert on Vietnamese food. I’ve only had it a couple of times before. I came here with my bro and sis.

I had Special 777 combo: “a combination of char broiled pork, shredded pork meat, chinese sausage, vietnamese egg cake, sunnysideup egg, grilled meatballs, and tofu rolls, served on a plate of broken steamed rice and accompanied with cucumber slices lettuce, leaves, and out in house sauce.” Everything was okay except for the shredded pork meat, it was breaded and it just had a weird texture to it.

Ordered Special 777, “eye or round steak, well done flanks, fat brisket, soft tendon, bible tripe and beat balls.” I’m not usually a soup person but I liked this a lot.

My brother had the Bo Luc Lac, he says it wasn’t very good. I tasted it and I agreed, wasn’t even tender. We also tried their sour sop shake, could barely taste the sour sop just the ice.

I would go back here just for the pho.

June 15, 2005

Good Resturant for Pho and Vietnamese Cuisine

When I want to eat Vietnamese Food I come here, they have a pretty extensive menu and good pho. However, watch out for the loaded MSG, its kind of hard to avoid in Argyle. So make sure you drink lots of tea. PROS: Large Menu, Clean…

Vietnamese Parking Catering

Pho 777  Restaurant Reviews

Pho 777 is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Pho 777, Pho 777 Chicago Menu, Chicago Pho No Msg, Pho 777, Il Menu With Pictures, Pho 777 Chicago, Chicago No Msg Vietnamese, and Vietnamese Restaurant In Chicago No Msg.