5223 El Cajon Blvd
San Diego, CA 92115-4725

Pho CA DAO

Neighborhoods: Colina Del Sol
Cuisine: Vietnamese, Grill, Noodle Bar

Pho CA DAO is a Vietnamese, Grill, and Noodle Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 11/24/2015

A diner from Rock Springs, WY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/05/2015

A Vietnamese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/18/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 10/17/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 9/13/2013

A diner from Fontana, CA tried it.

niki photo

niki

San Diego, CA

Fast, fun and friendly

I went there today with a friend. I order Carrot Beef Stew Noodle Soup. Wow, it’s such a big bowl with lots of food and it even tasted yum O. It was raining so this noodle made us HAPPY. It is so cheap too. We had 1 appetizer (fresh spring rolls) and 2 noodle soups and the total was only $14. Just much better than spending in fast food places. The food came fast for almost a full house in a rush hour. So I’m really impressed. Go go Cadao!!

Stew noodle soup NO.21

Lots of food, tasted so good, make me in the mood, WOO WOO.

cawo photo

cawo

La Jolla, CA

Best pho I've ever had - and I've been to a good number o...

Best pho I’ve ever had – and I’ve been to a good number of pho places. The soup is awesome…it doesn’t seem just like water with msg thrown in, the noodles are just the right softness, the meat is delicious…5 stars.

Vietnamese Grill Noodle Bar

Pho CA DAO  Restaurant Reviews

Pho CA DAO is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Pho Ca Dao, Pho Ca Dao El Cajon Blvd, Pho Ca Dao Menu San Diego, Pho Ca Dao Menu El Cajon, Cao Dao El Cajon Blvd Menu, Pho Ca Dao Menu, Pho Ca Dao San Diego Menu, Pho Cao Dao Menu, and Pho Cao.