239 Harvard St

Cuisine: Vegetarian, Lunch specials, Chinese

snafu photo

snafu

Austin, TX

Two words: *pepper chicken*. I really don't think I've e...

Two words: pepper chicken. I really don’t think I’ve even tried any other dishes here, because I always come back for the pepper chicken. This place gets 5 stars based on the pepper chicken alone. Give me my pepper chicken, or give me death!

AlexKogan photo

AlexKogan

Brookline, MA

Ughh, so yea I am more into the Chinese style of a pad of...

Ughh, so yea I am more into the Chinese style of a pad of rice and some meat and veggies on the side rather than the bowl of soup wit pho. But I dun kno I guess Vietnamese people liek this.

4/27/2020

A diner from Cambridge, MA tried Pomodoro in Brookline Village and liked it.

4/27/2020

An Italian food lover from Brookline, MA tried Pomodoro in Brookline Village, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Good food
Cons
4/23/2020

A diner from Brookline, MA tried Super Fusion Cuisine in Washington Square.

4/17/2020

An Italian food lover from Boston, MA tried Pomodoro in Brookline Village.

4/16/2020

A dining patron from Brookline, MA tried Pomodoro in Brookline Village, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/16/2020

An Italian chowhound from Beverly, MA tried Pomodoro in Brookline Village.

4/04/2020

An Italian chowhound from Woodbury, CT tried Pomodoro in Brookline Village, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The arancini and mushroom pasta was amazing!
2/15/2020

A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried Zaftigs Delicatessen in Coolidge Corner and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/01/2020

A Bakeries chowhound from Bridgewater, MA tried New Paris Bakery & Candy Shop in Brookline Village.

12/05/2019

A dining patron from US tried Niko's Greek American Restaurant in Coolidge Corner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Undoubtedly exquisite and rarely perfect..... Oh how I miss it!
Vegetarian Lunch specials Chinese
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Sun 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Pho Lemongrass  Restaurant Reviews

Pho Lemongrass is located near the cities of Brookline Village, Coolidge Corner, Roxbury, Roxbury Crossing, and Jamaica Plain.
People found this by searching for: Pho Restaurants In Roxbury Ma, Pho Lemongrass Restaurant Brookline, Lemongrass Restaurant Menu Brookline Ma, Lemongrass Coolidge Corner, Pho Lemongrass Luncheon Menu Brookline, Khao Sarn Coolidge Corner, Lemon Grass Restaurant Coolidge Corner, and Pho Lemongrass Coolidge Corner Menu.