920 Michigan Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53081-3350

Pho Thanh Vietnamese Restaurant

(Between N 10th St and N 9th St)

Neighborhoods: Gateway
Cuisine: Vietnamese, Pho

Pho Thanh Vietnamese Restaurant is a Vietnamese and Pho restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Their food was good, but their service is vey poor."
  • 6/27/2016

A dining patron from Sheboygan, WI tried it.

• 10/10/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Their food was good, but their service is vey poor.
Lizy photo

Lizy

Tasty food

If you want authentic Vietnamese food, this is the place! The menu selection is ample and easy to read. The food is always delicious, fresh with variety generous vegetables and fresh meat. The waitstaff is professional and friendly. Never a wait and always very clean and fresh. The table has plenty of interesting sauces to choose from as well! Great food!! One of my favorite places to dine.

vegetable fried rice w/tofu

Fresh, delicious vegetables and stir fried tofu. The rice was perfectly steamed with a touch of well seasoned sauce. I asked for extra egg as i am not a meat eater. The best vegetable fried rice i have ever had. The carrots, broccoli, green onion, and other veggies were cooked to perfection! Always hot and ample portions!

Kerry photo

Kerry

Sheboygan, WI

A Pleasant surprise, great food !!!

I spent 1972 in Saigon, could not wait after all these years to enjoy another Vietnamese meal. We arrived early Friday evening, first in the door I believe. Met by the waitress, Seat yourself. Very presentable young lady gave us menus and served ice water with a straw.

The menu has nearly 80 items, far to many to choose from. Asked for help finding a fresh special of the day. Our waitress didn’t know the options so a pleasant fellow came from the kitchen to help. My Vietnamese and his English did not connect well, so we chose dishes by number. After placing our orders the timing and service were excellent. We were not disappointed!!!

DAC BIET XE LUA #1

This is a large bowl of soup with slices of beef and fine noodles garnished with chopped green onions. The temperature was perfect. A side plate was served with spouts, nice and fresh and crunchy. The soup and beef flavor was very nice. I spiced the beef with hot sauce and soy and a sweet sauce, each separate. All were very good, a nice medley of flavors. The noodles are the very white I recall from Saigon, similar appearance to Angel Hair with an excellent noodle flavor. Nice and firm to the touch yet melt in your mouth tender. Just like old times, a steamy hot bowl of noodle and beef soup with great flavors. A little dab of Vietnamese Hot sauce really wakes up the combo !!!

MUC CHIN GION #29

This is a fried fish roll of some sort with a red sweet sauce for dipping. It was served with slightly sautéed onion slices. This dish is to die for!!!! The fish is done to perfection, fried crispy on the outside but not browned. Very flavorful but not spicy. An excellent appetizer or a main dish. My wife and I shared as an appetizer with much pleasure.

COM TOM XAO BONG CAI #60

This is an excellent fried shrimp dish garnished with stir fried veggies, served in a brown sauce and with a dish of white rice on the side. The notable pleasing flavor of the sauce makes this an exceptional dish.

noneotherthanbob photo

noneotherthanbob

Sheboygan, WI PHO THANH

My wife & I ate take out the other night as our 1st but not last visit to some very ethnic & authentic Vietnamese food. We had two separate dishes & both were flavored perfectly w/o the overuse of salt. I’ve personally been to quite a few Vietnamese restaurants & this ranks very high among them. The key to their success as in any restaurant will be if they can achieve consistency in the quality & ingredients of a recipe. IMHO, this is what makes or breaks a fine dining establishment. We look forward to our next visit where I will sample the very same dish to critique their consistency in that recipe. having been totally satisfied the 1st time around, it won’t be long b4 our 2nd visit. :)

Dac Biet Xe Lua

Very flavorful Pho w/ Special combo of rare slices of steak, well done brisket, flank, tendon & tripe.
Tendon can be very good if cooked for many, many hours to become tender, which this was. rare slices of steak are added to dish & hot broth is added. which cooks rare steak in front of your eyes. I did ask for VERY spicy & it was made spicy during the actual cooking as I asked, not given as a side condiment, BIG difference. All in all a very good & flavorful bowl of Pho.

Mi Xao Gion Do Bien

A bed of Pan fried crispy egg noodle w/ Chicken & sorted vegetables w/ savory/slightly sweet sauce. Very flavorful & cooked perfectly. Vegetables were not soggy but crisp as they should be.
The sauce complimented the dish well & the noodles remained crispy for a nice “crunch” effect to the dish.

Great new neighborhood Vietnamese Restaurant!

Ate here for lunch today for the first time. Food and service were both excellent, I would highly recommend them. Great decor and convenient location, being right in my neighborhood. They currently have a 20% off grand opening special. Lots of choices on the expansive menu.

Pho - Tai Nam Gan Sach (6)

Excellent savory flavor in the broth, generous portion size with lots of proteins. Fresh garnishes and lots of tableside condiments to choose from. Served quickly and piping hot.

Pho Thanh Vietnamese Sheboygan

Pho Thanh Vietnamese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Pho Thanh Vietnamese Restaurant is located near the cities of Haven.
People found this by searching for: Pho Thanh Vietnamese Restaurant Sheboygan, Where To Get Pho In Sheboygan, Vietnamese Restaurant Sheboygan, Pho Sheboygan, Pho Vn Sheboygan, Wi 53081, Vietnamese Restaurant Sheboygan Wi, Pho Sheboygan Wi, Pho Thanh In Shaboygan Wi, and Pho Than Sheboygan.