Piccolo Pizza

abi96cats photo

abi96cats

Oakland, CA

Gooooooooood stuff, Maynard!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve heard lots of good stuff about this place, and since the price is right, I went for it for the first time today (Fri). Boy, am I glad I did – it was very very good! The delivery arrived 20 min early (maybe cause I called my order in right when they opened?), the food was fresh and tasty and of great quality. WHAT A DEAL! My friend got a cheeseburger & I got a medium pizza (have enough leftovers for 3 meals more) & she had so many fries, she shared them with me – all this for around $20! My super neat eater friend did wish they had sent napkins & utensils, and I agree on the napkins, but come on, it’s a pizza & burger! And if you’re a picky eater, you should ask ahead for special stuff like that anyway. If I could, I’d give this spot a ka-jillion times 5 stars overall!! Just go for it – you’ll be happy you did!

California Pizza (sub onions for feta cheese), medium

All ingredients were fresh and delicious, from the crust to the last black olive! Yummiest pizza in town FOR THE BEST PRICE!

July 9, 2014

this place has really good pizza especially for the price. my Mom & I get the two small pizzas with two toppings & they are extremely generous with the toppings & cheese. their garlic bread is what garlic bread is supposed to be (lots of…
October 27, 2007

Great pizza, burgers, pasta

Downtown's Piccolo is really comfy place to get slice of delicious pizza, tasty sandwiches or burgers. Love it.

Saffron 685

Tapas in Downtown

J & E Delicatessen

Deli in Downtown

10/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried I Luv Teriyaki & Sushi in Potrero, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/14/2017

A Bakeries food lover from US tried G & L Bakery & Restaurant in Visitacion Valley and liked it.

10/11/2017

A diner from Portland, OR tried Granada Cafe in Excelsior, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Fresca in West Portal.

10/07/2017

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Hahn's Hibachi in Nob Hill.

10/07/2017

An Italian food lover from Fremont, CA tried I Fratelli in Russian Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/07/2017

A diner from Hayward, CA tried Noah's Bagels in Marina, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Bagel egg sandwiches great for breakfast. They have mochas and lattes also. Food and service above average but super busy so expect to wait.
10/06/2017

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried Hot 'n' Hunky in Castro, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/05/2017

A Diner food lover from Flores, 07 tried Crossroads Cafe in South Beach.

10/05/2017

A diner from San Francisco, CA tried Kenny's Restaurant in Mission, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Delivery Parking Catering

Piccolo Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Piccolo Pizza is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Piccolo Restaurant San Francisco, Piccolo Pizza San Francisco Menu, Piccolos Sf, Piccolo Restaurant, Socilitto, Sfo, This Place Has Really Good Pizza Especially For The Price. My Mom & I Get The Two Small Pizzas With Two Toppings & They Are Extremely Generous With The Toppings & Cheese. Their Garlic Bread Is What Garlic Bread Is Supposed To Be (Lots Of…, Piccolo Sf Menu, Piccolo Rest Sf, Pizza Near Civic Center San Francisco, and Pizza Restaurants Near Civic Center Of San Francisco.