Piccolo Pizza

abi96cats photo

abi96cats

Oakland, CA

Gooooooooood stuff, Maynard!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve heard lots of good stuff about this place, and since the price is right, I went for it for the first time today (Fri). Boy, am I glad I did – it was very very good! The delivery arrived 20 min early (maybe cause I called my order in right when they opened?), the food was fresh and tasty and of great quality. WHAT A DEAL! My friend got a cheeseburger & I got a medium pizza (have enough leftovers for 3 meals more) & she had so many fries, she shared them with me – all this for around $20! My super neat eater friend did wish they had sent napkins & utensils, and I agree on the napkins, but come on, it’s a pizza & burger! And if you’re a picky eater, you should ask ahead for special stuff like that anyway. If I could, I’d give this spot a ka-jillion times 5 stars overall!! Just go for it – you’ll be happy you did!

California Pizza (sub onions for feta cheese), medium

All ingredients were fresh and delicious, from the crust to the last black olive! Yummiest pizza in town FOR THE BEST PRICE!

July 9, 2014

this place has really good pizza especially for the price. my Mom & I get the two small pizzas with two toppings & they are extremely generous with the toppings & cheese. their garlic bread is what garlic bread is supposed to be (lots of…
October 27, 2007

Great pizza, burgers, pasta

Downtown's Piccolo is really comfy place to get slice of delicious pizza, tasty sandwiches or burgers. Love it.

Saffron 685

Tapas in Downtown

J & E Delicatessen

Deli in Downtown

12/10/2017

A Japanese food lover from San Francisco, CA tried Kitaro Sushi in Central Richmond and liked it.

12/06/2017

A dining patron from San Antonio, TX tried Miz Brown's Restaurant in Laurel Heights, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fresh home cooked meals. Excellent customer service. My favorite spot.
Cons
Parking somewhat scarce.
12/05/2017

A diner from US tried Buca Giovanni (CLOSED) in Russian Hill and liked it.

12/04/2017

A Latin American food lover from San Francisco, CA tried Reinas Restaurant in Outer Mission, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/03/2017

A diner from San Francisco, CA tried Pasquale's Pizzeria Restaurant in Inner Sunset.

12/02/2017

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Golden China Restaurant in Westwood Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/02/2017

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Punjab Restaurant in Potrero, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food, nice people.
Comments
I have had to place my order with a woman that does not speak English well, but with a little patience-and writing and pointing to the menu-she got my order and everything was fine.
11/29/2017

A chowhound from Aizawl, 31 tried Pasquales Pizzenria Restaurant in Inner Sunset.

11/24/2017

A diner from Hayward, CA tried Zita Wine Bar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/24/2017

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Spro Coffee Lab, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Incredible food, delicious coffee, specialty mixed coffee cocktails, very friendly staff.
Cons
Sometimes lines can be long on the weekends.
Delivery Parking Catering

Piccolo Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Piccolo Pizza is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: This Place Has Really Good Pizza Especially For The Price. My Mom & I Get The Two Small Pizzas With Two Toppings & They Are Extremely Generous With The Toppings & Cheese. Their Garlic Bread Is What Garlic Bread Is Supposed To Be (Lots Of…, Piccolo Restaurant, Socilitto, Sfo, Piccolo Rest Sf, Piccolo Pizza San Francisco Menu, Piccolos Sf, Piccolo Restaurant San Francisco, Piccolo Sf Menu, Pizza Restaurants Near Civic Center Of San Francisco, and Pizza Near Civic Center San Francisco.