799 Ofarrell St

abi96cats photo

abi96cats

Oakland, CA

Gooooooooood stuff, Maynard!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve heard lots of good stuff about this place, and since the price is right, I went for it for the first time today (Fri). Boy, am I glad I did – it was very very good! The delivery arrived 20 min early (maybe cause I called my order in right when they opened?), the food was fresh and tasty and of great quality. WHAT A DEAL! My friend got a cheeseburger & I got a medium pizza (have enough leftovers for 3 meals more) & she had so many fries, she shared them with me – all this for around $20! My super neat eater friend did wish they had sent napkins & utensils, and I agree on the napkins, but come on, it’s a pizza & burger! And if you’re a picky eater, you should ask ahead for special stuff like that anyway. If I could, I’d give this spot a ka-jillion times 5 stars overall!! Just go for it – you’ll be happy you did!

California Pizza (sub onions for feta cheese), medium

All ingredients were fresh and delicious, from the crust to the last black olive! Yummiest pizza in town FOR THE BEST PRICE!

Delivery Parking Catering

Piccolo Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Piccolo Pizza is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Piccolos Sf, Piccolo Restaurant, Socilitto, Sfo, This Place Has Really Good Pizza Especially For The Price. My Mom & I Get The Two Small Pizzas With Two Toppings & They Are Extremely Generous With The Toppings & Cheese. Their Garlic Bread Is What Garlic Bread Is Supposed To Be (Lots Of…, Piccolo Rest Sf, Piccolo Pizza San Francisco Menu, Piccolo Restaurant San Francisco, Pizza Restaurants Near Civic Center Of San Francisco, Piccolo Sf Menu, and Pizza Near Civic Center San Francisco.