444 Fire Island Ave
Babylon, NY 11702

Pier 44 Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Catering

• 2/20/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/08/2013

A dining patron from Paterson, NJ tried it and liked it.

November 29, 2008

Good food

The food here is good but not cheap. My husband and i spent 110.00 for just the two of us. The chairs aren't the most comfortable i ever sat on. You would think they would have better chairs. The food is good just the not the most…
November 25, 2008

Pretty place

We took our family there and my kids enjoyed there meals. I did not like my clams on the half shell and they took it off my bill. My meal was good. The service was lacking but it was a little crowded\r I would try it again
November 25, 2008

Love seafood

This is it a seafood place that is the best. They have soft shell crab sandwich that is the meatiest. There prices are good and after diner you can walk off the calories by taking a nice stroll down to the Babylon Piers.

3/25/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Bay Shore, NY tried Mario's Hi Hook Restaurants and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/17/2018

A Seafood food lover from North Bergen, NJ tried Babylon Fish & Clam, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/13/2018

A diner from Chevy Chase, MD tried Babylon Carriage House.

3/03/2018

A Seafood food lover from Mount Laurel, NJ tried Mario's Hi Hook Restaurants.

3/03/2018

A Seafood food lover from US tried Mario's Hi Hook Restaurants.

2/23/2018

A Greek chowhound from Lake Grove, NY tried Greek Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I adore a good Gyro. I go here to indulge. My mom made Mousaka and I loved it even as a kid. I go here to indulge. I guess you get the picture. The place is adorable, the people kind and the food is wonderful.
Cons
None
Comments
If you love Greek food and a quaint eating decor, please try here.
12/30/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried The Brixton, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/17/2017

A diner from West Babylon, NY tried The Brixton.

10/06/2017

A Greek chowhound from Mount Sinai, NY tried Greek Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/06/2017

A diner from Clifton, NJ tried Cooper Street Neighborhood Grille.

Seafood Dinner Lunch

Pier 44 Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Pier 44 Restaurant is located near the cities of West Islip, Captree Island, North Babylon, West Babylon, and Lindenhurst.
People found this by searching for: Pier 44 Restaurant Babylon, Pier 44 Babylon Reviews, Pier 44 Restaurant Menu, Pier 44 Babylon, Www Pier 44 West Babylon N.Y., Pier 44 Lunch, Pier 44 Babylon Menu, and Pier 44 Menu.