Pier 44 Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Catering

November 29, 2008

Good food

The food here is good but not cheap. My husband and i spent 110.00 for just the two of us. The chairs aren't the most comfortable i ever sat on. You would think they would have better chairs. The food is good just the not the most…
November 25, 2008

Love seafood

This is it a seafood place that is the best. They have soft shell crab sandwich that is the meatiest. There prices are good and after diner you can walk off the calories by taking a nice stroll down to the Babylon Piers.
November 25, 2008

Pretty place

We took our family there and my kids enjoyed there meals. I did not like my clams on the half shell and they took it off my bill. My meal was good. The service was lacking but it was a little crowded\r I would try it again

Seafood Lunch Parking

Pier 44 Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/20/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/08/2013 A diner from Paterson, NJ tried it and liked it.

Pier 44 Restaurant is located near the cities of West Islip, Captree Island, North Babylon, West Babylon, and Lindenhurst.
People found this by searching for: Pier 44 Babylon, Pier 44 Menu, Pier 44 Lunch, Pier 44 Babylon Reviews, Pier 44 Restaurant Menu, Www Pier 44 West Babylon N.Y., Pier 44 Babylon Menu, and Pier 44 Restaurant Babylon.