444 Fire Island Ave
Babylon, NY 11702

Pier 44 Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Catering

• 2/20/2014

A Seafood food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/08/2013

A Seafood chowhound from Paterson, NJ tried it and liked it.

November 29, 2008

Good food

The food here is good but not cheap. My husband and i spent 110.00 for just the two of us. The chairs aren't the most comfortable i ever sat on. You would think they would have better chairs. The food is good just the not the most…
November 25, 2008

Pretty place

We took our family there and my kids enjoyed there meals. I did not like my clams on the half shell and they took it off my bill. My meal was good. The service was lacking but it was a little crowded\r I would try it again
November 25, 2008

Love seafood

This is it a seafood place that is the best. They have soft shell crab sandwich that is the meatiest. There prices are good and after diner you can walk off the calories by taking a nice stroll down to the Babylon Piers.

8/16/2017

A dining patron from Hauppauge, NY tried Babylon Carriage House.

7/24/2017

A Catering food lover from US tried Venetian Yacht Club, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/22/2017

A diner from West Babylon, NY tried Francesco's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
First time I ate there was Thursday, July 20, 2017 and, believe me, their will be many, many more. It was authentic, food was terrific, service excellent and over all a treat to be in this restaurant. Would recommend it to everyone who enjoys Italian cu
Cons
None
7/22/2017

A Gastro Pub chowhound from Astoria, NY tried The Brixton.

7/22/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Clifton, NJ tried Mario's Hi Hook Restaurants.

7/16/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Wilton, CT tried Kotobuki.

7/08/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried The Brixton.

7/03/2017

A diner from Massapequa Park, NY tried Argyle Grill & Tavern, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/02/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Clifton, NJ tried Babylon Fish & Clam.

6/19/2017

A Buffet food lover from Selden, NY tried Argyle Grill & Tavern and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Seafood Lunch Parking

Pier 44 Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Pier 44 Restaurant is located near the cities of West Islip, Captree Island, North Babylon, West Babylon, and Lindenhurst.
People found this by searching for: Pier 44 Restaurant Babylon, Pier 44 Lunch, Pier 44 Babylon Menu, Pier 44 Babylon, Pier 44 Babylon Reviews, Pier 44 Restaurant Menu, Pier 44 Menu, and Www Pier 44 West Babylon N.Y..