Pier 39
San Francisco, CA 94133

Pier Market

Neighborhoods: Fisherman's Wharf
Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Catering

Pier Market is a Seafood, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

cinnachocoholic photo

cinnachocoholic

Orlando, FL

Wonderful shellfish on the water

I traveled to San Francisco on a business trip and went to this restaurant the day I left. The mussels and clams were so wonderful. My only regret is that I ate them really fast so I didn’t enjoy them longer. While we got our food quickly, the service wasn’t that great after that. It took forever to get more water and more bread to dip in the mussel/clam broth. However, I still count it as a great San Francisco meal.

Steamed Mussels and Clams

Pizza in Parkside

The Cake Gallery

Bakeries in South Of Market

Pier Market  Restaurant Reviews

Pier Market is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Kron In Pier 39, Pier Market, Pier Market Reviews, Market Cafe San Francisco Fishermans Warf, Best Clam Chowder In San Francisco California 2011, Pier Market Menu, and Mussels Fisherman's Wharf.