582 Georges Rd
Dayton, NJ 08810-1423

Pierre's Of South Brunswick

Cuisine: Westcoast Cuisine

• 5/10/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/15/2015

A Westcoast Cuisine food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2014

A Westcoast Cuisine food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/05/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/05/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/13/2014

A Westcoast Cuisine chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/16/2014

Heavenhop photo

Heavenhop

Monmouth Junction, NJ

Overpriced mediocrity

Every single time I have gone to Pierre’s something has gone wrong. I went for a bridal show to see if I wanted to book my wedding there. The food made my husband and I literally sick! The atmosphere was old, outdated, and smelled funny. Also, I was promised a raffle gift from Pierre’s and after many attempts to contact them…still have not received it…it’s been two years now! Now today I decided to give them another chance. Their bakery has always been pretty good so I decided to order my birthday cupcakes from there. My specific instruction was pink, girly, and pretty. What I received was hot stripper pink, messy, and careless. The cupcakes were so ugly I went to Stop and Shop to get nicer ones. The Stop and Shop ones were better tasting, much more beautifully decorated, and cheaper! I was quoted $12 on the phone with Pierre’s for a dozen cup cakes. When I got there I owed 3 more dollars because they tinted the buttercreme to a hot stripper pink…are you serious! 25 cents extra per cupcake for food coloring ! In closing, the workers are incompetent and careless, the food is sub par, this place is not worth the prices that they charge!

Westcoast Cuisine

Pierre's Of South Brunswick  Restaurant Reviews

Pierre's Of South Brunswick is located near the cities of South Brunswick Township, South Brunswick Twp, South Brunswick, and Monmouth Junction.
People found this by searching for: Pierre S Of South Brunswick Wedding, Pierre's Dayton, Pierres South Brunswick, Pierres South Brunswick Nj, Pierre's South Brunswick, Pierre's Restaurant Dayton Nj, Pierres South Brunswick Menu, and Pierre South Brunswick.