Pig 'n Chick

Cuisine: Barbecue, American, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Great BBQ I never have had anything that was bad and I have been going there fork many years."
Comments
"My whole family loves to eat there!! We live in Sherwood. We take out of state company there for bar b q & for the catfish too & they just love it!!!"

Barbecue American Delivery

Pig 'n Chick  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/16/2016 A diner from Sherwood, AR tried it.

• 3/07/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/25/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/22/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/10/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 7/08/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 7/06/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Pig 'n Chick is located near the cities of North Little Rock.
People found this by searching for: Pig And Chic Sherwood Arkansas, Pignchick, Pig And Chick Sherwood, Pig N Chick Sherwood Ar Menu, Pig And Chick Sherwood Ar, Pig N Chik Sherwood, and Pig N Chick Sherwood, Ar.