Pig 'n Chick

Cuisine: Barbecue, American, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Great BBQ I never have had anything that was bad and I have been going there fork many years."
Comments
"My whole family loves to eat there!! We live in Sherwood. We take out of state company there for bar b q & for the catfish too & they just love it!!!"
July 26, 2008

Great food!

The food at Pig & Chick is excellent. We have lots of functions here because there is something for everyone. If you can't find something you like then it must be you.
March 22, 2005

NOT JUST B.B.Q. GREAT CATFISH

NOT ONLY DID WE ENJOY THE GREAT B.B.Q. THE CATFISH IS OUTSTANDING. THE SMOKED FISH IS WORTH A TRY TOO.

Barbecue American Delivery

Pig 'n Chick  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/16/2016 A diner from Sherwood, AR tried it.

• 3/07/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/25/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/22/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/10/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 7/08/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 7/06/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Pig 'n Chick is located near the cities of North Little Rock.
People found this by searching for: Pig N Chik Sherwood, Pig N Chick Sherwood Ar Menu, Pignchick, Pig And Chick Sherwood Ar, Pig And Chic Sherwood Arkansas, Pig N Chick Sherwood, Ar, and Pig And Chick Sherwood.