7824 Hwy 107
Sherwood, AR 72120

Pig 'n Chick

Cuisine: Barbecue, American, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Great BBQ I never have had anything that was bad and I have been going there fork many years."
Comments
"My whole family loves to eat there!! We live in Sherwood. We take out of state company there for bar b q & for the catfish too & they just love it!!!"
  • 10/28/2017

A dining patron from Little Rock, AR tried it.

• 6/17/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Little Rock, AR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/16/2016

A Barbecue chowhound from Sherwood, AR tried it.

• 3/07/2015

A Barbecue food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/25/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/22/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2014

A Barbecue food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/10/2014

A Barbecue food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 7/08/2014

A Barbecue chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 7/06/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Barbecue American Delivery

Pig 'n Chick  Restaurant Reviews

Pig 'n Chick is located near the cities of North Little Rock.
People found this by searching for: Pig N Chik Sherwood, Pignchick, Pig N Chick Sherwood, Ar, Pig N Chick Sherwood Ar Menu, Pig And Chick Sherwood Ar, Pig And Chic Sherwood Arkansas, and Pig And Chick Sherwood.