7824 Hwy 107
Sherwood, AR 72120

Pig 'n Chick

Cuisine: Barbecue, American, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Great BBQ I never have had anything that was bad and I have been going there fork many years."
Comments
"My whole family loves to eat there!! We live in Sherwood. We take out of state company there for bar b q & for the catfish too & they just love it!!!"
  • 6/17/2017

A dining patron from Little Rock, AR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/16/2016

A diner from Sherwood, AR tried it.

• 3/07/2015

A Barbecue chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/25/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/22/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2014

A Barbecue food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/10/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 7/08/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 7/06/2013

A Barbecue food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Barbecue American Delivery

Pig 'n Chick  Restaurant Reviews

Pig 'n Chick is located near the cities of North Little Rock.
People found this by searching for: Pig N Chik Sherwood, Pignchick, Pig And Chick Sherwood Ar, Pig And Chick Sherwood, Pig N Chick Sherwood, Ar, Pig And Chic Sherwood Arkansas, and Pig N Chick Sherwood Ar Menu.