Pig Pickin's

Cuisine: BBQ, Catering, Lunch

• 8/13/2016

A dining patron from Hamburg, 04 tried it.

• 6/29/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/04/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/30/2014

A BBQ food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 6/17/2013

A BBQ food lover from King, NC tried it and liked it.

• 5/18/2013

A BBQ chowhound from Meridian, MS tried it.

• 3/10/2013

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

August 27, 2010

GREAT

We have been going here two years now and we get great service everytime. The food is WONDERFUL and the service is Great. We recommend to everyone to try the food. The menu has something for everyone. Go to the PIG....
August 25, 2010

THE BEST

Just stopped by to get a quick fix at PIG PICKINS. I left feeling great and with a full belly. The best hush puppies in town.
August 21, 2010

GREAT

We went to PIG PICKINS with a large group. They were friendly and the food was great. Friendly, good service, and great food. We will go back.

6/26/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Winston Salem, NC tried El Torero Mexicano, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/24/2017

A diner from Advance, NC tried Foothills Brewing in Downtown Winston-Salem, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good beer choices, good food, fun atmosphere
Cons
Noise level is high, hard to have conversations
6/24/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried El Torero Mexicano.

6/21/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Winston Salem, NC tried Francesco's Pizza.

6/09/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried Kanpai Japanese Steak Seafood.

6/08/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Bethania, NC tried El Torero Mexicano.

6/06/2017

A diner from US tried El Torero Mexicano.

6/03/2017

A chowhound from US tried West Town Restaurant I.

6/03/2017

A diner from Clemmons, NC tried Cimarron Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Close to my house, that is the only positive about this place.
Cons
Poor quality steaks and side orders. I had to ask to take my salad and sautéed mushrooms back, salad was old, mushrooms were extremely salty. My steak was raw (ordered medium), I informed my waitress and she apologized and told me she was going to let the
5/26/2017

A diner from US tried La Carreta in Mount Tabor.

BBQ Good For Kids Catering
pigpickins photo
pigpickins, the Owner, says:

Welcome to Pig Pickin’s! We specialize in delicious and reasonablypriced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customerfavorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming settingthat you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are inthe mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some oldfavorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service willleave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or yourappetite demands, the friendly staff at Pig Pickin’s promise to makeyour next dining experience a pleasant one.

From CityGrid:

Pig Pickin's  Restaurant Reviews

Pig Pickin's is located near the cities of Winston and North.
People found this by searching for: Pig Pickins Winston Salem Nc Menu, Pig Pickin Menu, Pig Pickins Bbq Winston Salem Nc, Pig Pickin Winston Salem, Pig Pickins, Pig Pickins Reynolda Road, Pig Pickins Winston Salem Nc, Pig Pickins Winston Salem, and Pig Pickin's Winston Salem.