921 Reisterstown Rd
Pikesville, MD 21208-4205

Pikes Diner

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Pikes Diner is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.

Overall
Pros
"Great"
"Great food"
"Great crabs, awesome burgers, best crab soup in town"
Cons
Comments
"Highly recommend this establishment!"
  • 12/03/2020

An American food lover from Pikesville, MD tried it.

• 8/09/2017

An American food lover from Randallstown, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 2/29/2016

A diner from Reisterstown, MD tried it.

• 10/28/2015

An American food lover from Pikesville, MD tried it.

• 6/12/2015

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/14/2015

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/24/2015

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/18/2015

• 1/17/2015

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

susanh photo

susanh

Baltimore, MD

Profanity & Fighting in front of your children

Last night i took my children to this local restaurant since i heard such great things from the school. Well, to my surprised as we began to enjoy our dessert & meals, the distrubing loud profanity & noise, just made me so uncomfortable & tense. I asked several of the waitress is everything ok, I heard arguing & banging echoing from the kitchen & was told yes everything is fine. The waitress continued cleaning & fixing tables as the rude, vulgar words continued to bellow from the kitchen. At this point I’m unsure what to do. Is someone in the kitchen being attacked & hurt? Will my children & I be next? The waitress is going about things as normal. But at this point I’m afraid, can’t eat. I asked my children to get themselves together quickly. Then a gentleman came from the bar yelling ‘She would not act this way if Jews were eating here’. Again not sure what’s going on, I grabbed my children & hurried to the exit. I asked was mgnt here? Again to my surprised when I found out The person in the kitchen cursing & throwing things was the OWNER. Never, had i experience anything like this before in a family environment. If you go to Pike’s Diner make sure you keep your children close & eat with the keys in your hands. (You may have to run out)

American Lunch Breakfast

Pikes Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Pikes Diner is located near the cities of Mt Washington, Lochearn, Garrison, Stevenson, and Mount Washington.
People found this by searching for: The Pikes Diner Menu, Pikes Restaurant Pikesville Md, Pikes Diner Pikesville, The Pikes Restaurant Pikesville Md Menu, Pikes Diner Menu, Pikes Crabs Menu, Pikes Diner, Pikes Diner And Crab House, and The Pikes Restaurant Pikesville.