851 W State Road 436 Ste 1029
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714

Pilin Thai Restaurant

Cuisine: Taiwanese, Vegetarian, Lunch

Pilin Thai Restaurant is a Taiwanese, Vegetarian, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"I have loved everything that we have ordered. we like to try new dishes a lot since everything is so amazing!"
  • 3/31/2017

A diner from Apopka, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/08/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/06/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

• 9/17/2013

A dining patron from Lawrenceville, GA tried it.

Itsyummy photo

Itsyummy

Apopka, FL

How hungry are you?

This is little Thai restaurant is located in a small strip plaza. Don’t let outside appearance deceive you. The restaurant is spacious and could seat more than 80 people. One of the best Thai meals available in the greater Orlando area.

Green Curry***

This is my favorite Thai restaurant in the greater Orlando area. I enjoy the various Curry’s so I almost always get it. I’ve eaten the Green, Red and Yellow Curry, which has just the right amount of Coconut Milk to make it have that special tangy flavor. My favorite is the Green since it has a lighter taste then the yellow and red is a bit to hot for me.
The salad is pretty typical with the standard Ginger dressing. However, do not skip the soup! It is very light but has an appealing broth with mushroom very thinly sliced and small savory slices of green onion.
The restaurant is consistent in it’s offering. I think the dinner price is very reasonable and you will have enough to make a second meal.

Taiwanese Vegetarian Dinner

Pilin Thai Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Pilin Thai Restaurant is located near the cities of Altamonte Spgs, Fern Park, Onset, Casselberry Altamonte Springs, and Maitland.
People found this by searching for: Pilin Thai Altamonte Springs, Pilin Thai Menu Altamonte Springs, Thai Restaurant Altamonte Springs, Pilin Thai Menu, Restaurants 32714, Pilin Thai Altamonte, Pilin Thai Altamonte Springs Menu, and Phat Thai Cafe Altamonte Springs.