Pine Cone Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

August 7, 2012

Bad Management

Omelet seemed bland, but I was okay with it, much better in Johnson Creek. Later, my friend found hair in her food and had lost her appetite after hardly eating anything. She had to be to work in under an hour and agreed to meet with me at…
October 2, 2008

restaurant

Great food. Huge portions. Truck stop atmosphere. If you haven't tried their two ton Eclairs and cream puffs you are in for a treat. Always full of people who look like they know where to eat.
February 26, 2007

good food and reasonable prices

I have gone to this restaurant several times as I drove on I-90 in Wisconsin. I enjoyed the food and the atmosphere tremendously..I have gotten their steaks and sandwiches and have not had a single complaint on any of it.

American Lunch Breakfast

Pine Cone Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/03/2016 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

Pine Cone Restaurant is located near the cities of Deforest, Vienna, Windsor, and Morrisonville.
People found this by searching for: Pine Cone Restaurant Deforest Wi, The Pine Cone Restaurant Deforest Wi Menu Pages, Menu For Pine Cone Resta Urant In Deforest, Wi, Pine Cone Restaurant Menu, Pinecone Restaurant Deforest Menu, Pinecone Truckstop Windsor, Pine Cone In Deforest Wi, Menu Of Pinecone Resturent, and The Pine Cone Restaurant Deforest Wi.