808 Blackwood Clementon Rd
Pine Hill, NJ 08021-6902

Pine Hill Diner

Cuisine: Diner, Cafe, American

Pine Hill Diner is a Diner, Cafe, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I had bogo coupons"
  • 9/04/2014

A Diner food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 8/19/2014

A Diner food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/27/2014

A Diner chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/07/2014

Pros
    I had bogo coupons
  • 4/29/2014

• 4/16/2014

• 3/30/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 3/22/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/11/2014

A Diner chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 9/28/2013

thefoodcritic1 photo

thefoodcritic1

Cherry Hill, NJ

Excellent!!

I visited the Pine Hill Diner for the first time last night. Pine Hill really needed a place like this. The place was very attractive from the inside and out. Right when you walk in you can’t help but notice the display with all of the delicious baked goods. I wanted to try them all!!

Our server was very friendly and fast! And the menu was HUGE! So much to choose from. The Diner also has a bar and makes delicious GOURMET coffees.

We ordered two dinners which were delicious. The pricing was very reasonable… Considering that with the dinner you get a soup AND salad, and dessert, I would say it was a steal.

Bathrooms were clean. Beautiful place. Great service and great food. Everyone was very friendly!!

Will definitely return and recommend this place to our friends.

Chicken Croquettes

Delicious and a huge portion. Came with soup, salad, and a slice of cake for $8.99!

williec83 photo

williec83

Philadelphia, PA

Great Food at a great price

My wife and I have been to the Pine Hill Diner quite a bit since its opening last summer. I have to say that we are 100% pleased. The food is incredible! It far surpasses any meal that I would expect from a diner. The menu contains a wide array of choices, and every one that I have tried has been delicious. In addition, the food has always come fast, and I have always left satisfied. I usually get one of the daily specials that comes with bread, soup, and salad, in addition to a well sized entree. The tilapia has to be my favorite. My wife also enjoys their seafood. We also love going there for breakfast! The place is always clean, including the large bathrooms, and the seating is very comfortable. It is also very hard to miss ( or pass up) the glass display of delicious desserts when you first walk in. Overall, I am very happy with this place and will definitely be coming back. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good meal without looking to empty their wallet.

CuisineQueen photo

CuisineQueen

Collingswood, NJ

The Diner thats also a Coffee Shop!!

I came last friday with a few of my girlfriends for cake and coffee and couldn’t believe how delicious everything was!!! When I saw iced mocha on the menu I was pretty skeptical, its something you tend to find at a Starbuck’s not a diner. But I thought I’d try it out….I WAS SO IMPRESSED!!! The presentation, the taste, it was so great! Not to mention the generously sized slice of strawberry shortcake I got on the side. Our waitress was sweet and we sat in one of the spacious corner booths. All and all it was a great experience. Needless to say, I’m definitely going back! My friends keep raving to me about their food. I’ll give it 4/5 stars just because one of the women’s toilets was out of order and I’m a tough grader =P

Dannysgirl68 photo

Dannysgirl68

Pine Hill, NJ

The Best in My years

Tried it once and I wasn’t sure, went back again and never left it. Me and my Mom eat there alot. The food is excellent and so are the people. Libby, one of the owners is the best, she is like one of the family. When she see you coming she is at your table waiting for you. All the waitresses are also great. Usually we don’t know who to chose. I love all their food. I especially love their carrot cake. It is to die for. We live in Pine Hill so it is a hop ,skip, snd a jump to the place. We will be going there often. Thank all of you for being the best and coming our way.

DINERCRITIC1 photo

DINERCRITIC1

Blackwood, NJ

GOOD FOOD, BAD AREA

I HAVE FAITHFULLY, TRIED THIS RESTAURANT, ABOUT 8 TIMES, REALLY, TRYING TO LIKE IT BUT EVERYTIME, SOMETHING, HAPPENS!! FIRST OF ALL, THE FOOD IS DELICIOUS! I WOULD RATE THEM AS 5 STARS ON THEIR FOOD AND THEY GIVE YOU, A LOT FOR YOUR MONEY. THERE IS NOT ONE DISH, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. THE PLACE IS NEW, SO IT IS CLEAN AND NICE LOOKING. THE BATHROOMS, ARE GREAT! THE MANAGER SEEMS, NICE BUT SOME OF THE WAITRESSES ARE NOT!! THEY STAND AND TALK ABOUT EACH OTHER AND WAIT FOR THEIR TIPS. SERVICE, IS GENERALLY, SLOW, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ONE WAITRESS. SORRY, I DO NOT KNOW HER NAME. SHE ALWAYS WEARS HER HAIR UP IN A BUN, IS ALL I CAN TELL YOU AND IS VERY VERY, NICE! ANOTHER, WAITRESS WE LIKED, IS NO LONGER, THERE. SHE WAS A SWEETHEART, TOO BUT NOT THE OTHERS. THEY SEEM TO HAVE A BIG TURNOVER. SERVICE AT TIMES, IS VERY SLOW, LIKE THEY WAIT ON ONE PERSON AT A TIME. ALSO, EVERYTIME, WE HAVE BEEN THERE, A CUSTOMER IS COMPLAINING AND CAUSING TROUBLE. IT IS VERY HARD TO JUST RELAX. ONE AREA IS RIGHT NEXT TO WHERE THE WAITRESSES AND WAITERS, PREPARE FOOD, DRINKS, ETC. VERY SLOPPY AREA AND YOU ARE PRIVY TO THEIR GOSSIP. ONCE WE WERE THERE AND A MAN HAD TO BE TAKEN OUT WITH HANDCUFFS, FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT HIS WIFE NOT GETTING PAID FOR WEEKS!? OTHER TIMES, THERE HAS BEEN MEN YELLING, THEY HAVEN’T GOTTEN THEIR FOOD, YET! VERY, LOW MORAL IN THAT PLACE. IT IS A SHAME FOR, LIKE I SAID, MANAGER IS NICE. TWO, HOSTESSES ARE SOMEWHAT RUDE AND/OR TOO PATRONIZING AND FAKE. I WAS HOPING FOR A NICE NEW DINER TO ENJOY, IN THE AREA BUT THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AND GO THERE, ARE NOT VERY FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS TO EACH OTHER OR THEIR PATRONS. IT IS VERY OBVIOUS, THEY ARE NOT HAPPY OR ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL. SORRY, FOLKS, I GIVE THIS ONE, ONE STAR. I WILL NEVER GO THERE, AGAIN.

Diner Pine Hill Takeout
Sun-Sat 06:00AM - 01:00AM
thefoodcritic1

Cherry Hill, NJ

Pine Hill Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Pine Hill Diner is located near the cities of Gloucester, Clementon, Laurel Springs, Lindenwold, and West Berlin.
People found this by searching for: Pine Hill Diner Menu, Pinehill Diner, Pine Hill Diner Pine Hill Nj, Pine Hill Dinermenu Pine Hill Nj, Pine Hill Diner Nj, Www.Pinehilldiner.Com, and Pine Hill Diner.