Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Subs

Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs is a Pizza, American, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I tried the stinger which is new to me. The counter help was helpful and courteous and the su was delicious too."
"Fast, friendly service, great food!"
"the pizza was ok"
"I adore the wings"
"Good food"
"Great prices great pizza the sheet pizza and wings great price for all that food try the crunchy wings the best"
"My email addres is [email protected] .com . I'm the guy who never did get all of his change back . Another thing is if a customer ask for a menu it should be in the bag "
"Great food"
"I drive out of my way to get food here. "
"Its a good pizzeria and marty the owner is good guy. But watch out for Shawn if anything he drags the place down. He's got just plain bad customer service at the counter and even worse on the phone. If it wasn't for him this would be 5 stars."
"Fast service, but pizza crust to thick"
"Calxones"
"Warm and friendly. Customer FIRST attitude! "
"Very friendly gruop of people. "
"There food"
"Friendly"
"I like the people and the food"
"Honey mustard wings were awesome"
Cons
"Driving up to it on a dark Friday night I wasn't sure it was even open. Signage lacked attention and the atmosphere inside was strange."
"Fairly fast servicr"
"calzone not cooked, i would have gladly waited a few more minutes for dough that was cooked, also ordered a steak sub.... the steak was burnt. now i remember why we don't order from there. throwing out the menu so i don't forget again."
"Make sure the deliver guy gave you the receipt and right change back "
"They messed up my order . But it was still good"
"Pizza crust to thick"
"Calzones"
"They don't deliver in my neighborhood"
Comments
"Not bad - I'll be back."
"Awesome"
"Made comments about the change .it should be the customer to deside if he going to gave the guy a tip "
"Calzones and quesadilla are very good"
"Tell them how youn like it. Very accommodating"
  • 9/23/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 9/14/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 7/22/2017

A Pizza food lover from Providence, RI tried it.

• 4/23/2017

A Pizza food lover from Rochester, NY tried it.

• 2/17/2017

A Pizza chowhound from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Not bad - I'll be back.
  • 2/17/2017

A diner from Ansonia, CT tried it.

• 2/17/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/23/2016

A Pizza chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast, friendly service, great food!
    Cons
    Fairly fast servicr
  • 7/18/2016

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it and liked it.

• 5/11/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Buffalo, NY tried it.

Pizza

Nae photo

Nae

Buffalo, NY

This Place Is BAD!

I am new to the area and have ordered from the place 4 time in 6 months each time just got worse and worse… I placed an order for an assortated sub and a steak calzone there was no meat in the calzone just slimy ricotta no salt horrible the sub meat was Spoiled and slimy… I ordered a large and 20 asked fot x’crispy on the wings placed the order @ 6:45pm the food didn’t arrive until 8:35p the delivery person advised she had no change for a 20 so a 28.00 order cost me 40.00 I would of denied the food except I had my littles ones waiting 2 hours for pizza THEN the food was HORRIBLE the pizza cold and hard the wings were almost as if they were days old and refired and sauce added the entire wing was hard as a rock literrally no meat all crunch! I live 2 blocks away and will never set foot in this place again! IT IS THE WORST!

17" Cheese & One Item Pizza & 20 Wings

January 18, 2017

My daughter,grandson and I went there. She got some fancy stuff..said it was delicious \r I've had the ham and turkey subs,good. Want to try chicken wings??
May 4, 2012

Great food and prices

The food is great! \r We ordered the family sampler pack with the pizza, wings, sub and calzone and everything was delicious. We also ordered a taco and an antipasta, which was huge and a great price.\r The people were nice and friendly…

11/16/2017

A diner from Chelsea, MA tried Raymondo's Pizzeria and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

11/16/2017

A dining patron from Niagara Falls, NY tried Raymondo's Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service
11/15/2017

A dining patron from Yuma, AZ tried Jacobi's Restaurant and Pizzeria in Triangle.

11/15/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Stony Brook, NY tried Raymondo's Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/14/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried Raymondo's Pizzeria.

11/12/2017

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried Raymondo's Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/12/2017

A diner from US tried Boston Market in North Delaware, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/11/2017

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried Jim's Steakout in LaSalle, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/11/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Buffalo, NY tried BW's Barbecue, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/10/2017

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried China King Restaurant in University.

Pizza Takeout American

Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs  Restaurant Reviews

Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Pine Ridge Pizza, Pineridge Pizza, Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs Buffalo, Ny Menu, Pine Ridge Pizza And Subs, Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs Buffalo, Ny, Pine Ridge Pizza Menu, Pine Ridge Pizza Buffalo Ny, Pine Ridge Pizza Buffalo Ny Menu, and Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs Menu.