Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Subs

Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs is a Pizza, American, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"the pizza was ok"
"I adore the wings"
"Good food"
"Great prices great pizza the sheet pizza and wings great price for all that food try the crunchy wings the best"
"My email addres is [email protected] .com . I'm the guy who never did get all of his change back . Another thing is if a customer ask for a menu it should be in the bag "
"Great food"
"I drive out of my way to get food here. "
"Its a good pizzeria and marty the owner is good guy. But watch out for Shawn if anything he drags the place down. He's got just plain bad customer service at the counter and even worse on the phone. If it wasn't for him this would be 5 stars."
"Fast service, but pizza crust to thick"
"Calxones"
"Warm and friendly. Customer FIRST attitude! "
"Very friendly gruop of people. "
"There food"
"Friendly"
"I like the people and the food"
"Honey mustard wings were awesome"
Cons
"calzone not cooked, i would have gladly waited a few more minutes for dough that was cooked, also ordered a steak sub.... the steak was burnt. now i remember why we don't order from there. throwing out the menu so i don't forget again."
"Make sure the deliver guy gave you the receipt and right change back "
"They messed up my order . But it was still good"
"Pizza crust to thick"
"Calzones"
"They don't deliver in my neighborhood"
Comments
"Awesome"
"Made comments about the change .it should be the customer to deside if he going to gave the guy a tip "
"Calzones and quesadilla are very good"
"Tell them how youn like it. Very accommodating"
Nae photo

Nae

Buffalo, NY

This Place Is BAD!

I am new to the area and have ordered from the place 4 time in 6 months each time just got worse and worse… I placed an order for an assortated sub and a steak calzone there was no meat in the calzone just slimy ricotta no salt horrible the sub meat was Spoiled and slimy… I ordered a large and 20 asked fot x’crispy on the wings placed the order @ 6:45pm the food didn’t arrive until 8:35p the delivery person advised she had no change for a 20 so a 28.00 order cost me 40.00 I would of denied the food except I had my littles ones waiting 2 hours for pizza THEN the food was HORRIBLE the pizza cold and hard the wings were almost as if they were days old and refired and sauce added the entire wing was hard as a rock literrally no meat all crunch! I live 2 blocks away and will never set foot in this place again! IT IS THE WORST!

17" Cheese & One Item Pizza & 20 Wings

May 4, 2012

Great food and prices

The food is great! \r We ordered the family sampler pack with the pizza, wings, sub and calzone and everything was delicious. We also ordered a taco and an antipasta, which was huge and a great price.\r The people were nice and friendly…
August 27, 2008

Delivery Boy

The delivery boy on weekends is very cute;) Oh and also they have really good food, the sub girl makes amazing salads and subs! The white pizza is really good as well.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Takeout American

Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/18/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 5/11/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 3/25/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 3/10/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 2/16/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/06/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 2/02/2016 A diner from Rochester, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/29/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 1/26/2016 A diner from Depew, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

TEMPO Restaurant

Italian in Allen

Bacchus Wine Bar & Restaurant

Contemporary American in Central Business District

Buffalo Chophouse

Steakhouse in Central Business District

31 Club

American in Central Business District

Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Pine Ridge Pizza And Subs, Pine Ridge Pizza Cheektowaga Ny Menu, Pine Ridge Pizza, Pine Ridge Pizza Subs Menu, Pineridge Pizzamenu, Pineridge Pizza, Pine Ridge Pizza Menu, Pine Ridge Pizza Buffalo Ny, and Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs Menu.