Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Subs

Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs is a Pizza, American, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I tried the stinger which is new to me. The counter help was helpful and courteous and the su was delicious too."
"Fast, friendly service, great food!"
"the pizza was ok"
"I adore the wings"
"Good food"
"Great prices great pizza the sheet pizza and wings great price for all that food try the crunchy wings the best"
"My email addres is [email protected] .com . I'm the guy who never did get all of his change back . Another thing is if a customer ask for a menu it should be in the bag "
"Great food"
"I drive out of my way to get food here. "
"Its a good pizzeria and marty the owner is good guy. But watch out for Shawn if anything he drags the place down. He's got just plain bad customer service at the counter and even worse on the phone. If it wasn't for him this would be 5 stars."
"Fast service, but pizza crust to thick"
"Calxones"
"Warm and friendly. Customer FIRST attitude! "
"Very friendly gruop of people. "
"There food"
"Friendly"
"I like the people and the food"
"Honey mustard wings were awesome"
Cons
"Driving up to it on a dark Friday night I wasn't sure it was even open. Signage lacked attention and the atmosphere inside was strange."
"Fairly fast servicr"
"calzone not cooked, i would have gladly waited a few more minutes for dough that was cooked, also ordered a steak sub.... the steak was burnt. now i remember why we don't order from there. throwing out the menu so i don't forget again."
"Make sure the deliver guy gave you the receipt and right change back "
"They messed up my order . But it was still good"
"Pizza crust to thick"
"Calzones"
"They don't deliver in my neighborhood"
Comments
"Not bad - I'll be back."
"Awesome"
"Made comments about the change .it should be the customer to deside if he going to gave the guy a tip "
"Calzones and quesadilla are very good"
"Tell them how youn like it. Very accommodating"
  • 7/22/2017

A dining patron from Providence, RI tried it.

• 4/23/2017

A diner from Rochester, NY tried it.

• 2/17/2017

A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Not bad - I'll be back.
  • 2/17/2017

A dining patron from Ansonia, CT tried it.

• 2/17/2017

A Pizza food lover from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/23/2016

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast, friendly service, great food!
    Cons
    Fairly fast servicr
  • 7/18/2016

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it and liked it.

• 5/11/2016

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 3/25/2016

• 3/12/2016

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried it.

Nae photo

Nae

Buffalo, NY

This Place Is BAD!

I am new to the area and have ordered from the place 4 time in 6 months each time just got worse and worse… I placed an order for an assortated sub and a steak calzone there was no meat in the calzone just slimy ricotta no salt horrible the sub meat was Spoiled and slimy… I ordered a large and 20 asked fot x’crispy on the wings placed the order @ 6:45pm the food didn’t arrive until 8:35p the delivery person advised she had no change for a 20 so a 28.00 order cost me 40.00 I would of denied the food except I had my littles ones waiting 2 hours for pizza THEN the food was HORRIBLE the pizza cold and hard the wings were almost as if they were days old and refired and sauce added the entire wing was hard as a rock literrally no meat all crunch! I live 2 blocks away and will never set foot in this place again! IT IS THE WORST!

17" Cheese & One Item Pizza & 20 Wings

Steakhouse in Central Business District

31 Club

American in Central Business District

Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs  Restaurant Reviews

Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Pine Ridge Pizza Menu, Pine Ridge Pizza, Pineridge Pizza, Pine Ridge Pizza And Subs, Pine Ridge Pizza Buffalo Ny, Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs Buffalo, Ny Menu, and Pine Ridge Pizza & Subs Menu.