Ping Pong Cafe

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Ping Pong Cafe is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"Food potion size and price"
  • 9/15/2014

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/29/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Apex, NC tried it.

• 10/12/2013

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 9/04/2013

A Chinese food lover from Concord, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food potion size and price
svt46281 photo

svt46281

Raleigh, NC

ROACHES STAY AWAY

I ate here yesterday and found a ROACH floating in my water. Yes a ROACH in my water! ROACHES are all over this place.

April 15, 2010

So good, so fast!!!

I have used this place at least twice a month now for about 2 years. I have never had any problems, and always fast reliable service. I work in the triangle a lot for business and if I don't have time to run out to eat, these guys always…
January 12, 2009

Found a small water b*g in my food

I came in during lunch yesterday and ordered off the menu instead of getting food form the hot bar since I am a vegetarian. I was almost done with my food when I discovered a small water b*g (for some reason citysearch won't allow me to…

12/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from Charlotte, NC tried Top's China in East Durham.

12/06/2017

A Japanese food lover from Durham, NC tried Tokyo Express.

12/02/2017

A Japanese food lover from Durham, NC tried Japan Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/29/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Roy's Kountry Kitchen.

11/27/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried Top's China in East Durham.

11/26/2017

A diner from Durham, NC tried China Wok.

11/22/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Top's China in East Durham.

11/22/2017

A diner from Winter Haven, FL tried China Star.

11/17/2017

A diner from Durham, NC tried Top's China in East Durham.

11/16/2017

A Pizza food lover from Franklin, NC tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
friendly staff and food ready when I arrive and food was fixed according to my ordering.
Chinese Lunch Breakfast

Ping Pong Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Ping Pong Cafe is located near the cities of Shannon Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Ping Pang Poom Inc Durham Nc, Ping Pong Chinese, Ping Pong Menu, Ping Pong Chinese Restaurant Menu, Ping Pong Cafe, Ping Pong Chinese Restaurant Durham Nc Menu, Ping Pong Chinese Durham Nc, Ping Pong Chinese Restaurant Durham Nc, and Ping Pong Restaurant Durham Nc.