Ping Pong Cafe

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Ping Pong Cafe is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"Food potion size and price"
  • 9/15/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/29/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Apex, NC tried it.

• 10/12/2013

A Chinese food lover from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 9/04/2013

A dining patron from Concord, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food potion size and price
svt46281 photo

svt46281

Raleigh, NC

ROACHES STAY AWAY

I ate here yesterday and found a ROACH floating in my water. Yes a ROACH in my water! ROACHES are all over this place.

April 15, 2010

So good, so fast!!!

I have used this place at least twice a month now for about 2 years. I have never had any problems, and always fast reliable service. I work in the triangle a lot for business and if I don't have time to run out to eat, these guys always…
January 12, 2009

Found a small water b*g in my food

I came in during lunch yesterday and ordered off the menu instead of getting food form the hot bar since I am a vegetarian. I was almost done with my food when I discovered a small water b*g (for some reason citysearch won't allow me to…

8/23/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried Capital Seafood Market and Grill.

8/23/2017

A Chinese food lover from Durham, NC tried China King and liked it.

8/20/2017

A Chinese food lover from Franklin, NC tried Handy Chinese Restaurant.

8/20/2017

A Chinese food lover from Lawrenceville, GA tried Top's China in East Durham, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/18/2017

A diner from Oxford, NC tried Red Robin Gourmet Burgers.

8/16/2017

A Japanese food lover from Chapel Hill, NC tried Yamazushi and liked it.

8/16/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Top's China in East Durham.

8/15/2017

A dining patron from Durham, NC tried Top's China in Morehead Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/14/2017

A food lover from Asheville, NC tried China Wok.

8/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried Top's China in East Durham and liked it. They liked the food.

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

Ping Pong Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Ping Pong Cafe is located near the cities of Shannon Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Ping Pong Chinese Durham Nc, Ping Pong Chinese, Ping Pong Chinese Restaurant Durham Nc Menu, Ping Pang Poom Inc Durham Nc, Ping Pong Chinese Restaurant Menu, Ping Pong Chinese Restaurant Durham Nc, Ping Pong Restaurant Durham Nc, and Ping Pong Cafe.