Ping Pong Cafe

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Ping Pong Cafe is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"Food potion size and price"
  • 9/15/2014

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/29/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Apex, NC tried it.

• 10/12/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 9/04/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Concord, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food potion size and price
svt46281 photo

svt46281

Raleigh, NC

ROACHES STAY AWAY

I ate here yesterday and found a ROACH floating in my water. Yes a ROACH in my water! ROACHES are all over this place.

April 15, 2010

So good, so fast!!!

I have used this place at least twice a month now for about 2 years. I have never had any problems, and always fast reliable service. I work in the triangle a lot for business and if I don't have time to run out to eat, these guys always…
January 12, 2009

Found a small water b*g in my food

I came in during lunch yesterday and ordered off the menu instead of getting food form the hot bar since I am a vegetarian. I was almost done with my food when I discovered a small water b*g (for some reason citysearch won't allow me to…

6/25/2017

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried Japan Express and liked it.

6/24/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Durham, NC tried Japan Express.

6/24/2017

A dining patron from Durham, NC tried Italian Pizzeria Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/23/2017

A dining patron from Durham, NC tried Currents Cafeteria in Northgate Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
great customer service, southern food
6/21/2017

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried Top's China in Morehead Hill.

6/18/2017

An American food lover from Franklin, NC tried Church's Chicken.

6/13/2017

A dining patron from Durham, NC tried T.G.I. Friday's and didn't like it.

6/08/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Wake Forest, NC tried China Kitchen in Research Triangle Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/07/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Handy Chinese Restaurant.

6/07/2017

A Caribbean food lover from Santa Clara, CA tried Jamaica Jamaica, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

Ping Pong Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Ping Pong Cafe is located near the cities of Shannon Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Ping Pong Cafe, Ping Pong Chinese Restaurant Durham Nc, Ping Pang Poom Inc Durham Nc, Ping Pong Chinese Restaurant Durham Nc Menu, Ping Pong Restaurant Durham Nc, Ping Pong Chinese Durham Nc, Ping Pong Chinese, and Ping Pong Chinese Restaurant Menu.