868 Huntley Dr
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Pink Berry

Neighborhoods: West Hollywood
Cuisine: Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Fondue

Pink Berry is a Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, and Fondue restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

QB
westbaybanjo photo

westbaybanjo

Mountain View, CA

Better alternative to ice cream

Heard about this so-cal fad and was able to try it while down in santa monica for work.

Being a nor-cal guy, I’m always sceptical about so-cal fads. My friend and I headed over to the Pinkberry near the Sawtelle area after dinner. The line of people was about 20 deep.

We got our yogurt and ate outside. The line of people hovered around 15 people the entire time we were there.

No…they don’t franchise. Already checked.

Original Yogurt

Had mine with kiwi, strawberries, and the mochi. You have to have the mochi.

iLoveToEat photo

iLoveToEat

Santa Monica, CA

Pinkberry is good!

A very nice smoothie, and a good yogurt with any kind of fresh fruit you want. How can you not like that? If you do, you must be a hater of yogurt, otherwise known as a yogurtist.

Seriously though, the place is trendy but it’s good. There seems to be attractive people that go there too, so while you enjoy your healthy snack your eyes can enjoy a healthy view. It’s win-win.

hk123j photo

hk123j

Too sour

I heard this place was yummy but the frozen yogurt was too sour for my taste. Plus I didn’t like the fact that they do not allow you to take any pictures inside.

gourmand photo

gourmand

Chicago, IL

i'd drive back to LA for a cold one of these babies. gre...

i’d drive back to LA for a cold one of these babies. great sorbet and with a wide variety of toppings. i patiently await the day pinkberry decides to open up in chicago.

BEST. YOGURT. EVER.

BEST. YOGURT. EVER.

troJane photo

troJane

Cerritos, CA

The Original Pinkberry

I recently dropped by during lunchtime… and alas, the place is D-E-A-D… in a span of 20+ minutes, I was their only customer. When I was packing up my book, and heading out, a local family came in. I remember, only last year… when i trekked through 5 freeways… the line was equivalent to space mountain.

still, the yogurt is the same light nonsense that gets you hooked. gotta love it.

Original Yogurt

a bit ridiculous, but i order a large (for myself), but blueberries, bananas, and granola. What is that… like $7+

kat photo

kat

p-i-n k-b-e r-r-y pinkberrY~ medium, original, ri...

p-i-n
k-b-e
r-r-y

pinkberrY~

medium, original, rice cake, mango and blueberries please!

brunettebabe87 photo

brunettebabe87

pinkberry is a healthy alternative to frozen yogurt but i...

pinkberry is a healthy alternative to frozen yogurt but it’s definately overrated. after much hype, i went there with my expectations high and although i enjoy fruity pebbles in my fro yo, it clearly didn’t live up to my expectations.

BruinBelle photo

BruinBelle

Yummy but too few flavors!

Pink Berry aims to be like In-N-Out Burgers w/ their menu creation; but In-N-Out serves mostly ground beef patties w/ hamburger buns which limit their burgers menu. I wish Pink Berry would carry more flavors so i don’t have a whole month to taste a new flavor! The fresh fruits toppings are always yummy, fresh and full of colors n vitamins that’ll sure recharge your day!

pomegranate frozen yogurt

RonAlmojuela

Joe's Pizza

Pizza in Hollywood Hills

Pink Berry  Restaurant Reviews

Pink Berry is located near the cities of Mound, Beverly Hills Ca, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Little Ethiopia.
People found this by searching for: Pinkberry Ice Ceam, Pink Berry Icecream, Pınkberry Sex, Berries Restaurant Hollywood, Pink Berries Hollywood California, Berries Resturant In Hollywood, Pink Berry In Hollywood Gl, Pinkberry Revenues, and Pink Berry Ice Cream.