450 S Victoria Ave
Oxnard, CA 93030-8650

Pirates Grub & Grog

Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Lunch

Pirates Grub & Grog is a American, American Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Friendly , good service, and a lot selection on beers"
  • 6/09/2016

An American chowhound from Moorpark, CA tried it.

• 10/03/2015

A dining patron from Oxnard, CA tried it.

• 5/28/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly , good service, and a lot selection on beers
  • 10/23/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/10/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

The_Truth photo

The_Truth

Oxnard, CA

Pirates Grub & Grog should be a BAR only!! Pirates Grog

We like to go dine to new places, and Pirates was on the list this week. Our first time experience was so horrible that we will not be going back to this restaurant unless it’s only to go have drinks. If you have any children, you’re not going to want to take them to this place. If you do take the kids, then request that they sit you as far away from the bar as possible. If you sit close to the bar, they will most likely pick up bad language from all the drunken Pirates at the bar.

We didn’t have to wait to get a table, but the service was horrible! Not only did we have to wait for ever just to order drinks, but after they finally brought out our order; I did not get what I ordered. I asked for a club sandwich, but received a cheese sandwich. By the time they finally brought out my club sandwich, my kids had already finished their chicken planks, my wife had already finished her salad, and the sampler platter was gone too. The service was so horrible that by time they finally brought out my club sandwich I was ready to go! Check please.

I took my club sandwich to go. To say the least; it was not worth the wait and the $69.00 I spent at Pirate was regrettable.

Club Sandwich

not worth the wait!!!

Plumwine photo

Plumwine

Valencia, CA

Valentines weekend 2016

My husband had read that a Frank Sinatra impersonator was going to be playing at this bar for Valentine’s weekend… he was to say, at the least, horrible. We had ordered a glass of wine and one appetizer, coconut shrimp skewers with mango spicy sauce. The shrimp had no coconut on it and the mango spicey dip tasted more like ketchup, the worst we’ve ever had. We will not be back.

Coconut shrimp

No coconut on the shrimp except just a couple of sprinkles on top and horrible mango spicy dip… tasted more like ketchup.

American Music Venues American Traditional

Pirates Grub & Grog  Restaurant Reviews

Pirates Grub & Grog is located near the cities of Yachats, Port Hueneme Naval Cbc, El Rio, Naval Construction Battalion Center Port Hueneme, and Channel Islands Beach.
People found this by searching for: Pirates Restaurant Oxnard, Pirates Restraunt, Oxnard, Menu, Pirates Grub And Grog Oxnard, Pirates Restaurant In Oxnard, Pirates Grub And Grog, Pirates Grub And Grog Menu, Pirates Oxnard Hours, and Pirates Grub And Grog Oxnard Menu.