9127 Reseda Blvd
Northridge, CA 91324

Pita Pockets

Neighborhoods: Northridge
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Wraps, Breakfast

Pros
"Best wraps and falafel "
  • 1/23/2020

A Mediterranean food lover from Woodland Hills, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best wraps and falafel
  • 8/17/2018

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it.

• 9/17/2016

A dining patron from Kailua, HI tried it.

guido photo

guido

Reseda, CA

Crazy Manager TOO MUCH HOT SAUCE~~!!! OUCH!!!

We have gone there for years, two times past, my wife and I both bought the Shwarma Sandwich, it was so hot it burned our mouths and I was forced to take them back for a refund. The Manager argued with me saying that they ALWAYS put hot sauce, (5 prior meals, same food, no prior problems for either my wife or I). He then said that MAYBE they put 2 scoops of hot sauce, totally embarrassing! I just went back today to try to give them the benefit of the doubt and ordered with NO HOT SAUCE at which point the manager acts like he caught me and said, see, no hot sauce! Totally rude, expensive and condescending manager, NO THANKS!

Mediterranean Dinner Wraps
El Indio Mexicano Restaurant

Tortilla Inn

Ela India Azteca

Pizzasaurus Rex

Pizza in Northridge

Pita Pockets  Restaurant Reviews

Pita Pockets is located near the cities of Reseda, Winnetka, Granada Hills, North Hills, and Lake Balboa.
People found this by searching for: Pita Pocket Northridge Menu, Pita Pocket Menu, Pita Pocket, Pita Pocket Northridge, Pita Pockets Northridge Menu, Pita Pocket+Northridge, Ca+Menu, Pita Pockets Menu, Pita Pocket Menu Northridge, and Pita Pockets Northridge.