802 S Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21231

Pitango Gelato

Neighborhoods: Fells Point
Cuisine: Coffee & Tea, British, Tea

Pitango Gelato is a Coffee & Tea, British, and Tea restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

mjlyons photo

mjlyons

Cambridge, MA

Great gelato, stay for a cappuccino

I’ve had some great gelato, cappuccino, and decaf espresso (I realize this is an oxymoron to most) at Pitango. If I lived nearby, I would probably pick up a cappuccino in the morning and a gelato in the evening. These guys know what they’re doing.

They also have a gelato with espresso, which I’m itching to try. Their hot chocolate looks really tasty too. I’d love to know how it is, but I’m not sure I could part with my cappuccino and find out.

Cappuccino

Better than most cafes and certainly above Starbucks. The skim cappuccino is good, but their beans, equipment, and technique is good enough that you can go for the whole-milk and not feel like you’re wasting the calories.

Espresso Coffee & Tea Good For Kids

Roast Beef in Morrell Park

Giovanna's Carry-Out

Pizza in Hamilton Area

Pitango Gelato  Restaurant Reviews

Pitango Gelato is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Pitango Gelato Nutrition Facts, Pitango Gelato, Pitango Gelato Nutritional Information, Pitango Nutrition Information, Pitango Gelato Nutrition, Pitango Gelato Nutrition Information, Pitango Gelato Calories, and Pitango Nutrition.