Pitopia

Neighborhoods: Garment District
Cuisine: Falafel, Kosher, Catering

Pitopia is a Falafel, Kosher, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 1/25/2017

Danielpalmier tried it.

justincarter photo

justincarter

Brooklyn, NY

Super Fast Service !!!

ORDER FROM HERE! Or eat in, but I must rave about the take out. I’m curious if there is a falafel guy on my roof making my order, it arrives so fast… I have actually ordered from here some nights where I was confident it would take more time to pull ingredients out of my own fridge and make a sandwich. As for the food, the falafel is good, well-seasoned and crispy, the hummus is also quite tasty with a couple chickpeas decorating the top. I’m also quite in love with the fresh salad and sauces. I don’t know how they make it so perfect but one thing I can tell you. It’s amazing !!!

juliemargaret photo

juliemargaret

Brooklyn, NY

I am grateful to you Pitopia

Hi Pitopia,

Thank you for another satisfying feast you served us at my kids’ birthdays. My friends and relatives were raving about your special shawarma. They loved everything!
Also, thanks for the complimentary Israeli salad and french fries. Truly appreciate it.
As always, you made my party successful again.
More power and success to your business.
Pitopia’s Catering is truly awesome!!

Best regards,
Julie Margaret

alexcooper987 photo

alexcooper987

Remarkable Service

You will not find a better deal and a better falafel in New York! The people are amazing, the food is even better, and the overall service is remarkable! You will not get let down at Pitopia. They have their own fresh recipe for everything. They give you more than enough falafel, no sides needed. Free toppings, and very good prices!!!

annerachel7654 photo

annerachel7654

Manhattan, NY

Highly Recommended Catering Service

Pitopia’s catered my daughter’s Christening party. The food was delicious and we received many compliments on how good the food tasted. Many of the guests even mentioned that they wanted to use Pitopia’s for their upcoming events. At the end of the day all the business cards and menus left behind were gone.
We ordered enough for 100 people and there was plenty left over. The food was such a hit, the guests took most of the leftovers home.
The shawarma, shnitzel—breaded and seasoned chicken cutlet in a pita or buegette were some of the favorites.
Pitopia was very easy to work with and very accommodating to any changes we had. Delivery and pickup were handled very professionally and we had a very pleasant experience.
I highly recommend using Pitopia’s Catering and will continue to use them for my future events.

jacobwilliam photo

jacobwilliam

Manhattan, NY

Best Falafel and Shawarma Place

This place is a hidden gem. Best falafel pita from an unexpected little place. Get the falafel pita with hummus, salad, eggplant, hot sauce beets and pour on tons of the tahini. Cool can of coke to go with in and say hello to the best lunch and dinner for the day. [PS: It is huge but trust me even if you originally think you can’t finish it, I guarantee you will not be able to stop until it’s all gone.]
Shawarma – The best I have ever had. If you have shawarma often, beware, Pitopia’s will probably ruin all other places for you.

Falafel and Swarma

ericfreeman photo

ericfreeman

Good Kosher Restaurants

We were in NYC a few days after Memorial Day and felt like treating ourselves to a special meal. Good kosher restaurants are expensive in NYC but Pitopia’s was recommended to us for its high-quality food and relatively reasonable prices. We were not disappointed. The food original, creative and super delicious (with pretty generous portions), the service was amazing. The pitopia falfel and shawarma were just awesome. I think we should come here more often.

mattbrown photo

mattbrown

Great Dining Experience

This restaurant was recommended to me by a friend in NYC. They told me how great it was and the type of experience they had, so I decided to give it a try. They certainly were not wrong at all! They serve Falafel sandwiches, Shawarma sandwiches, Schnitzel sandwiches and a wide variety of salads, sauces, soups and drinks. The service there is impeccable. Everyone was kind and very pleasant. The food there was fantastic. And it is centrally located in midtown, so if you are staying nearby, this is a fantastic choice to go. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to have the best dining experience in NYC.

williamhurt photo

williamhurt

Delicious Food, Great Catering

I love Pitopia’s. Went there several times for lunch with my friends and colleagues. As for me, Their Falafel sandwich and Shawarma is the most favorite food item in this world. I don’t know how they prepare it and I have no interest in their recipe too. I just want them here as long as I stay here.

As for the catering, I used them many times and they have never disappointed. They are the best caterers I have used, when ordering for over 20 people. I ordered a falafel platter (pita bread, falafel balls, hummus, Israeli salad, pickles, tehina) which costs me around $7 per person, I picked it all up myself, but they packed it all very well, and I got quite a lot of food for what I paid for. The food tasted homemade and was exceptional and delicious.
Pluses:
*Outstanding Food
*Reasonable Price
*Lots of Choice
*Friendly Staff
What more do I expect from them??? :)

paulataylor photo

paulataylor

Unique Delicious Dishes

Pitopia’s food is fabulous. The menus are inspired and with so many delicious choices, it’s hard to decide what to eat! And, if you think Kosher food is not for you, a meal at Pitopia’s will definitely change your mind!
The staff is friendly and attentive and they make you feel very welcome. Their Chef has such an imagination and of course his food is to die for! His dishes are totally unique. He obviously uses only the best ingredients. I was blown away by the freshness and superior quality of the produce he used in the salads and vegetable dishes (who ever supplies the produce to this restaurant deserves a gold star!). Also the pitopia falafel was out of this world. We highly recommend this restaurant not only for the food and service, but also the convenient location close to midtown attractions. Definitely a 5 star !!!

victoriapark photo

victoriapark

New York, NY

Best at delivery all the time

I think this place deserves a gold medal. It is a hidden gem located in midtown NYC. Give it a try if you ever get that chance . Most of the time I have to be busy with my business and therefore I don’t have enough time to go out for my meal. I usually order my food for delivery and that’s why I know the actual reality !!! Maximum time I had to eat ice cold food just because of delivery difficulties. Finally, I found Pitopia most helpful for delivery service. Also, it’s a kosher restaurant and I am a great fan of kosher. Every time I ordered from Pitopia, it arrived within 30-45 minutes, and I have to say, I’m impressed by their outstanding service !!! I also love their delicious food includes Israeli falafel and Shawarma sandwiches, came with fresh salads. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Falafel Shawarma Delicious
Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Pitopia  Restaurant Reviews

Pitopia is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Best Falafel Delivery In Garment District, Pitopia, Israeli Shawarma Fashion District Nyc, Pitopia Garment District, Nyc, Pitopia Menu, Pitopia Reviews, and Restaurants In Between Msg And Garment District.