2235 Buffalo Rd
Rochester, NY 14624

Pixley's

Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Deli

Pixley's is a American, American Traditional, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Owner wouldn't substituted meatballs for french fries on a kid's meal, so I said I would pay for the two kid's apple juices and we would be on our way. To my surprise, 2 small apple juices cost me $7.11, but I learned a valuable lesson today, and can now"
"Very nice, friendly staff. Prompt service. Food's very good as well!"
Cons
"No cons, really. Food was excellent, but I wouldn't say superb."
  • 5/18/2019

An American food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/07/2019

An American chowhound from Rochester, NY tried it.

• 2/18/2019

A diner from Rochester, NY tried it.

• 2/08/2019

A diner from Rochester, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very nice, friendly staff. Prompt service. Food's very good as well!
  • 8/03/2018

An American food lover from Batavia, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/03/2018

An American food lover from Rochester, NY tried it and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    No cons, really. Food was excellent, but I wouldn't say superb.
  • 3/25/2017

A dining patron from Rochester, NY tried it.

• 1/17/2017

A diner from Rochester, NY tried it.

• 8/18/2016

A dining patron from Rochester, NY tried it.

• 12/14/2015

An American food lover from Rochester, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

suzanne14613 photo

suzanne14613

Rochester, NY

Food, Service and Menue

Best restaurant in town.

Chicken over Biscuits

Love to go on Tuesdays and have their Chicken over Biscuits. My favorite. All of their dishes are very good and you also will have leftovers to take home. The menu covers anything you could possibly want. Prices are very reasonable and the service well , it is one of the bests. Thank you Pixley for your great food and service

American American Traditional Takeout

Pixley's  Restaurant Reviews

Pixley's is located near the cities of Brighton and Loehmanns Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Pixley's Restaurant Menu, Pixley Restaurant, Pixley's Restaurant Rochester Ny, Pixley's Restaurant Carmelo Chicken, Yannis Restaurant Rochester Ny, Pixley's Rochester Ny, and Pixley's Restaurant.