5060 Oak St
Kansas City, MO 64112

Pizza 51

Neighborhoods: South Plaza
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Salads

Pizza 51 is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

jdtyum photo

jdtyum

Kansas City, MO

Good, but not great

In pursuit of the best in KC, we stumbled upon Pizza 51. A refurbished gas station still equipped with garage doors that open in the summer time and a large open patio. The pizza itself was large and tasty but it seemed a tad undercooked and there was a bit too much sauce, which was… a little bitter. I would eat it again, and it was definitely better than most of the pizza I’ve tried here, but it’s still not New York! Luckily, they sell beer too!

14" Cheese Pizza

Definitely enough to feed two! We had it for lunch, dinner and lunch again!

runaroundrachel photo

runaroundrachel

Kansas City, MO

A law school memory that I will always love!

Pizza 51 is across the street from my law school. I ate here a lot, especially my first year. I have a special place in my heart for these people, the food and the atmosphere. I can’t find a better place to sit outside with a pitcher of beer and watch the world go by.

The food is good, its the weird type of KC pizza that is a huge thin slice that is sliced into a bunch of smaller slices… sounds weird, it is, but its helpful, especially if you dont like to hold a huge slice of pizza. The dough is fresh, the cheese is good. This place gets packed for lunch b/c of the students so be prepared.

I love their breadsticks, their salads and their pizza. I always go the lunch special with a salad and a drink for $8. The food always filled me up, their salad dressings are homemade and the pizza is made to order.

Lunch Special

A slice with 2 toppings, a drink and a salad. All are huge, all are worth the price.

Pizza Sandwiches Salads

Pizza 51  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza 51 is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Pizza 51 Reviews, Pizza On The Plaza Kansas City, Pizza 51, Pizza 51 Menu, Refurbished Gas Station Garage Doors For Sale, Pizza 51menu, and Pizza 51 In Kansas City Near Plaza Menu.