6500 Security Blvd
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207-5168

Pizza Boli's

Cuisine: Pizza, Breakfast, Lunch

Pros
"Pizza is wonderful "
  • 3/22/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 10/10/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/22/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 7/16/2013

A dining patron from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Pizza is wonderful
    Pizza

bcolbert17 photo

bcolbert17

Baltimore, MD

Food sucks!!!!

I order online today. I ordered 4 subs and indicated cooked onions with mayo, lettuce and tomatoes. When it came to my house, I received 3 subs. Then my cheesesteaks are dry with little amount of meat, lots of lettuce and fresh onions. I said, cook onions…duh! The worst subs I ever tasted in my life. I pay good money for it but I got ripp off from this place. Do not order food from this place. Just make my appetite totally gone.

Cheese Steak Sub

Subs are dry. They put a lot of lettuce and fresh onions which I did not order. Little meat, if I scoop it out only 2 tbsp of meat on it. Taste terrible and it sucks. Not going to order in this place anymore.

Pizza Breakfast Takeout
Wings Things N' More

Pizza in Howard Park

Pizza Boli's  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Boli's is located near the cities of Woodlawn, Lochearn, Carroll, Mount Washington, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Bolis 21244, Pizza Bolis On Security Blvd, Pizza Bolis Security Blvd, Pizza Boli's Security Blvd. Gwynn Oak, Md, Pizza Bolis Woodlawn, Pizza Boli Security Blvd, and Pizza Security Blvd.