Pizza Box

Overall
Pros
"Food is always perfect "
June 26, 2009

THE BEST PIZZA!!!

I grew up in this area and have been going here for years - by far the best pizza and stromboli around! ALSO, my daughter lives in NC and asked me to bring her some cheesesteaks from up here when I was going down to visit. I went to…
October 6, 2008

Real NY style pizza

We are camping her in Gap and just happened to run in for\r pizza tonight. Excellent! Also very affordable. Try the marinara\r sauce on the side to dip it in. \r \r Disregard the Very casual interior and exterior. My qualms were\r put to…
November 4, 2005

really good "boardwalk" type pizza

I love the taste of their pizza. It reminds me of the boardwalk in atlantic city. Their prices are really good & I especially like thier 2 pizza's specials. PROS: prices and good tasting food CONS: english not too good of the staff

Pizza Box  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/20/2016 A diner from Downingtown, PA tried it.

• 11/17/2016 A diner from Bangor, PA tried it.

• 11/07/2016 A diner from Peach Bottom, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/27/2016 A diner from Downingtown, PA tried it.

• 10/11/2016 A diner from Strasburg, PA tried it.

• 9/30/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is always perfect
  • 9/24/2016 A diner from Kansas City, KS tried it and liked it.

• 9/23/2016 A diner from Holtwood, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/07/2016 A diner from Coatesville, PA tried it.

Pizza Box is located near the cities of Kinzers, Christiana, and Atglen.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Box Gap Pa Menu, Gap Pizza Box, Pizza Box Gap Menu, Pizza Box, Gap Pa, Pizza Box In Gap, Pizza Box Gap Pa, Pizza Box In Gap Pa, and Pizza Box Gap.