440 Towne Centre Dr
North Brunswick, NJ 08902

Pizza Brothers

Cuisine: Pizza

The Worst Experience in over 30 years

I’m warning everyone not to order delivery from Pizza Brothers because, never have I had such a bad experience with a restaurants in over 30 years. The first time I called to order, they told me they ran out of fries, the second time, they ran out of another food item I wanted. Going against my common sense, I foolishly decided to give them a chance. Delivery took a long time, inexplicably, the driver using GPS took ages to reach us. The food was HORRIBLE and I’m being kind here.

The manager Miguel was nice and offered to give me a refund. This doesn’t change my opinion of Pizza Brothers though. What restaurant runs out of food? Overcooked food, very dry chicken wraps. I’m disgusted! I have no desire to ever order food from them again. I’m staying with Dusal’s! STAY FAR AWAY!!!!!!

Chicken BLT Wrap

Dry, overcooked, nasty

Pizza Online Ordering Delivery

Pizza Brothers  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Brothers is located near the cities of North Brunswick Twp, North Brunswick Township Cdp, North Brunswick Township, Milltown, and New Brunswick.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Brothers North Brunswick Nj, Pizza Brothers Nj North Brunswick Menu, Brothers Pizza In 08902, Pizza Brothers North Brunswick Menu, Best Pizza In North Brunswick, Pizza Brothers In North Brunswick, Pizza Brothers North Brunswick, and Pizza Brothers North Brunswick Nj Menu.