Pizza Co

Cuisine: Pizza, Subs, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Fast service"
"There food is Great!!!"
Cons
"We were told that our pizza would be ready to pick up in 15 minutes. When we went to pick up our pizza, they ignored us and tried to give our pizza to the wrong person. When we tried to let them know that it was our pizza, they still ignored us and made"
"So good"
"Nothing"
Comments
"No complaints "
"No"
December 30, 2014

I have ordered food from the pizza company for many years..... food has always been good and orders accurate....recently my order was not accurate...I called when I discovered the missing items......they refused to provide me with the…
May 10, 2012

the pizza company

the pizza company has been in town for over a decade, they have a huge menu with varieties of pizza ingrediants, italian-american dishes. wonderful ribs, and great sandwiches. my favorite pizza place in davison is pizza company.
April 14, 2008

Great Food

The pizza, sandwiches, breadsticks, and everything else that I have ever had here was wonderful. The toppings are fresh and not processed like most pizza places, and I am always greeted with a smile.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Takeout Online Ordering

Pizza Co  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/05/2016 A diner from Burton, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/05/2016 A diner from Davison, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 6/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    No complaints
  • 9/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    So good
  • 4/15/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    None
    Comments
  • 2/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2013 A diner from Clarkston, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    There food is Great!!!
    Cons
    Nothing
  • 11/12/2013 A diner from Davison, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/25/2013 A diner from US tried it.

• 9/19/2013 A diner from Mount Morris, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

People found this by searching for: Pizza Company Menu Davison Mi, Pizza Company Davison Mi, The Pizza Company In Davison Mi, The Pizza Company Davison Mi, Pizza Company Davison Menu, Pizza Company Davison, Pizza Company Davison Ml, and Pizza Company Davison Mi Menu.