Pizza Express

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Pizza Express is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Fast and great tasting food!"
"great subs"
"Love all of their food"
"The pizza is fantastic!! Consistently delicious! The best in Dayton!!!!!"
Cons
"Slow delivery but worth it "
"No"
Comments
"We love having it delivered to our local hospital for night shift lunch break!!!"
  • 4/06/2017

A dining patron from Miamisburg, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/26/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Dayton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast and great tasting food!
  • 5/14/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/06/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    great subs
    Cons
    Slow delivery but worth it
  • 2/19/2015

A Pizza food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/01/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/30/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/26/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/11/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/01/2014

Pros
    The pizza is fantastic!! Consistently delicious! The best in Dayton!!!!!
    Comments
Sunshine_Sanchez photo

Sunshine_Sanchez

Dayton, OH

What an UNPROFESSIONAL JOKE!!!

Phone skills and Customer Service= DEAD
So I asked for the manager Candace and asked “Why are we being charged 3 delivery charges for 3 orders (paid for with seperate credit cards) and you’re coming to the same location?? Is there anyway that you could fix that, I mean you’re only delivering the food once??”
Candace replies with the snottiest most defensive response that I have EVER experienced “If we put your order on a ticket..” blah blah blah about how her system worked. I reply “You’re asking me to worry about your systems, could you just fix this order- there really is only one delivery” Again, even more unprofessional in her response “I dont care how you…”

I can’t even continue the unprofessional conversation. When I asked if she managed this for an owner, she replies – Yeah, MY MOTHER! Oh now I get it, mom is allowing you to run her business into the ground?!? NICE!! So, get what you get and shut your damn mouth, is the experience I have received.

Well, Candace, heres a quick reality check for you: MY Perception is YOUR Reality! And I perceive you to be rude and lacking ANY knowledge of customer service or couth. Enjoy the pizza business while mommy is stupid enough to allow you to run it into the ground!

Veggie Calzone

SPT photo

SPT

Kettering, OH

Everything is GREAT

I really like Pizza Express. They have a very good crust and fantastic sauce. The owner works there everyday. They always have pretty quick delivery and the order is always accurate. I would highly recommend them.

jeffreyb2 photo

jeffreyb2

West Carrollton City, OH

excellent review for this restaurant

I found this restaurant at its previous location probably 10 to 15 years ago. Was told by a friend of a friend about their bacon, lettuce and tomato pizza. Particularly while the kids were younger, we ordered from here probably 3 to 5 times per month. Have always received excellent service. the quality of the food has been exceptional, in particular, their BLT pizza, there steak hoagies, and they’re baked potatoes. The family-owned operation has always been courteous and professional. Still enjoy going there once or twice per month.

B.L.T. (Bacon, Lettuce and Tomatoes)

Awesome

ladynfb photo

ladynfb

Moraine, OH

AWESOME

I have ordered from pizza express for years now and there food has always been excellent and if it wasn’t they were more than eager to make it excellent!! They have some of the best Mozzarella sticks in our area and pizza is very good too!! Customer service has always been top notch for me!! I buy from them repeatedly!!

Pizza Lunch Delivery

Pizza Express  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Pizza Express Moraine Ohio, Pizza Express Menu Brookville Ohio, Pizza Express Dayton Ohio, Pizza Express Menu Moraine Ohio, Pizza Express Kettering, Pizza Express Menu, Pizza Express Dayton, and Pizza Express.