Pizza Express

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Pizza Express is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Delivery is the best!!!"
"Fiox"
"Quality pizza and service. I can't speak to the subs or any other menu items, but really if a place is called pizza express "
Cons
"Food"
Comments
"Been ordering from here for many years. "
  • 7/06/2017

A diner from Concord, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delivery is the best!!!
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Been ordering from here for many years.
  • 1/27/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Ansonia, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/01/2015

A diner from Boston, MA tried it and liked it.

• 8/17/2015

A dining patron from Maynard, MA tried it.

• 5/29/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 5/25/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/06/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/12/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/09/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pizza

Regularguy photo

Regularguy

Maynard, MA

Good Food

We go there often for lunch and the food is good…but sitting in those uncomfortable tables sometimes makes us skip the shop, especially in winter when the heat is kept to a minimum. Overall, food is good.

Brown007 photo

Brown007

Maynard, MA

Just hope they don't mess it up!

Years I went to this place. Moved back in the area and stared up again… All I wanted was a chicken parm w/ extra cheese. I got home, NO cheese.

OK it happens… called up and asked if I could bring in the one they gave me and get a new one. First they ARGUED with me I diddn’t say extra cheese. The kid on the phone was so worried about proving me wrong he wouldn’t let me talk. I couldn’t get a word in AT ALL he just kept talking over me.

Then I ask to speak to the manager, who was there when I paid, recognized me… said hello and watched me tip his staff well (for a sub I did not order mind you). He told me to come in and he’d sprinkle cheese on the sub. Well its now been 20 mins and its mush and cold. I told him I’d prefer a new one, that I’d bring in the one I took just a bite of to show him their error, but I wanted a new one… would even come in to get it.

He told me it was a waste of food
I told him he was wasting his CUSTOMER’S TIME AND MONEY
He told me to drive all the way back in so I could spare him a buck?
LOL NEVER GOING BACK. He and his staff were so insistent on being right and saving a buck they lost a regular customer…

In this economy and oooh I don’t know the customer is always right AND i know i said extra cheese, the kid was confused when he answered the call. Even tried to give me a total for a nother call he was on… so you decide. Its good food, just hope they don’t mess your order up or you eat your money.

Chicken Parmigiana Grinder

COLD AND NO CHEESE ON A PARM? LOL WAY TO GO GUYS.

Pizza Lunch Breakfast

Pizza Express  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Express is located near the cities of South Acton, West Concord, Stow, and W Acton.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Express Maynard Ma, Pizza Express Menu Maynard, Pizza Express Maynard Menu, Pizza Express Maynard, Pizza Express Menu Maynard Ma, Pizza Express Maynard, Ma, and Pizza Express Maynard Ma Menu.