21699 W Yuma Rd
Buckeye, AZ 85326

Pizza Factory

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Subs

Pizza Factory is a Pizza, Lunch, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Customer service Sucks! You order a pizza and they cant even make it right. Then when you try to explain whats wrong the owner jumps all over your ass. Saying That your in the wrong. Wow calm down. Your the owner. . Learn how to customer service. Never go"
"Considering I am a paying customer sure isn't very happy to serve or have me here. Maybe this wasn't the right business for him."
"Customer service is horrible. If you are hungry go somewhere else. You are going to disappointed your family"
"Food is great, but customer service sucks (bad attitude). "
Cons
"Customer Service "
"Slow service food not so good 1 out of a10 give them a 2 grumpy customer service"
Comments
"Never come back there first and last"
"Bad customer service."
  • 6/07/2016

A diner from Mesa, AZ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Customer Service
  • 5/08/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/07/2014

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Never come back there first and last
  • 5/18/2014

A Pizza food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is great, but customer service sucks (bad attitude).
    Comments
    Bad customer service.
    Pizza

ashanah photo

ashanah

Buckeye, AZ

Don't try to order over the phone!

I have attempted to eat the food from the Pizza Factory three times. The first, we went into the restaurant and everything was good. The second we had the pizza delivered, the order was wrong and the person on the phone was rude until it was confirmed that the error had occurred on their end. The third attempt was for take-out, once again the order was incomplete and incorrect. Let’s just say the cashier did not follow the philosophy that “the customer is always right.” Three strikes you’re out Pizza Factory.

beedy photo

beedy

Tempe, AZ

Mom & Pop pizza joint in Buckeye, I love it!

You gotta love going into a place that feels like family. They are always there to greet you with a smile, and the sweet aromas of the best pizza in town. We have ordered a number of pizzas and never has there been a mistake! It always comes to us fresh and hot, created just to our liking. In today’s economy, only the best are going to survive. There are other pizza choices in the town of Buckeye, but I would chose Pizza Factory every time.

Large Pizza

We asked for little sauce, half pepperoni and half ham, and that’s exactly what we got! The dough is our favorite and it tastes exceptional every time!

Mariloca photo

Mariloca

San Jacinto, CA

Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!

First let me say Customer Service, Yah Right!!!!! This pizza place had no customer service at all, the Soda Machine was not working right, all the soda tasted like the soda was Soooooooo Old, the pizza was not that good had an after taste that I don’t care to taste again. when asked for change for the candy machine they would not give. WOULD NOT EVER EAT THERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Beware of this crappy place…….

14" Large Cheese and 2 Toppings Pizza

Pizza had a nasty after taste, soda tasted like it was a few years old and flat.

nekowalk66 photo

nekowalk66

Goodyear, AZ

Not so good place!

The man behind the counter was down right rude…and a little scary. I just got through spending a hundred dollars buying 4 large pizza’s, breadsticks and wings and they guy said i would have pay extra for a little cup of ranch rudly!!! He acted like i was trying to steal something from him and said snotty that i would have to pay 50 cents a piece for a tiny container full, First of all i had never been to a pizza place that would charge you for ranch with your wings!!! Very aweful service…will not spend a penny in that little crapy attitude of a pizza joint and I hope you CLOSE! BAD BAD Buisness!!!!

netmahoubin photo

netmahoubin

Buckeye, AZ

Chowin' down in Buckeye, AZ

My family went to this place for the first time in June because my son got a coupon for a free pizza through his school. We found out that they had a lunch buffet for $5 per person (not including drink), and we decided to take advantage of it. It was really slow, so we were afraid the salad bar would be poorly stocked or filled with stale vegetables, but we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the salad fixings available. The owner asked us what we liked on our pizzas and he basically made the buffet tailored to our likings!!! He was extremely friendly, and the pizza is WAY better then what you can get at other chain restaurants in the area. Since our initial visit, we’ve brought friends and family there to eat, and they all loved it. We did order by phone once, and our order went without a hitch, and the workers were friendly and efficient. Maybe you can get better pizza by going into Goodyear or Avondale, but I’m really glad that this place is around to grace my taste buds with decent pizza in my hometown.

Large Pizza

The pizza’s crust was flaky and crunchy, not doughy like so many other restaurants’ pizza. The cheese was generously distributed around the pizza, and it was cooked to perfection—soft lightly browned cheese, and crispy crust. The sauce seemed a bit sparse on my first visit, but this is easily remedied by asking for extra sauce; the owner is very accommodating (I’ve been there several times). I would be proud to bring my friend from Chicago to this restaurant—and you know how Chicagoans love their pizza!

October 6, 2010

great pizza!

Best pizza that I have tasted in a long time! Won't go anywhere else!

Pizza Lunch Subs

Pizza Factory  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Pizza Factory In Buckeye, Buckeye Az Pizza, Pizza Factory Buckeye, Buckeye Pizza Factory Reviews, Buckeye Pizza Factory Review, Pizza Factory Buckeye Az, and Pizza Factory Az.