133 S 6th St

SoCalFoodie photo

SoCalFoodie

Buellton, CA

Best Pizza in the Area!

I’m a big fan of good pizza. You know what I mean: tasty crust, great sauce, lots of toppings, and cheese that overflows the slice as you pull it away from the rest of the pizza. Yep, that’s exactly what you get here, which is why I keep coming back. Once I find something this good, it’s hard to enjoy it elsewhere. And that’s the only downside: now when I eat at other pizza places, I find myself comparing it to the Pizza Factory’s pizza, and unfortunately haven’t found any that even come close.

16" X-Large Cheese and 3 Toppings Pizza

GREAT selection of toppings. I change it up each time I go. I’ve also tried the White Pizza, and it was delicious.

1/2 Turkey Sandwich

The bread is unbelievably good, and the sandwich is thick. I probably could have taken a little home, but honestly I was enjoying it too much to stop eating when I should have, and I ended up eating the whole thing.

Pizza Delivery Subs

Pizza Factory  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Pizza Factory Fowler Ca, Fowler Pizza Factory Reviews, Pizza Factory Menu In Fowler, Pizza Factory Fowler, and Pizza Factory Reviews Fowler Ca Menu.