685 Park Ave
Cranston, RI 02910-2109

Pizza Fair

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"great food. fast delivery!!"
"My neighbor pizza shop and I have loved everything I have ordered through the years (pizza,subs,spinach pies,gyro, salads, fries...) Highly recommended. "
"Great food great staff. That boy Eric is such a cutie"
"Food"
"Good food, fast delivery"
"Best pizza ever"
"A little 80s on the look.."
"Fast service, great food, good atmosphere "
"the food and service is very good"
"Great buffalo chicken!!! "
"Great food love the fish and chips and burgers too..of course the pizza is always great."
Cons
"Great all around"
"It looks like any other pizza place..nit very comfortable"
Comments
"Good food great delivery service"
  • 2/15/2019

A Pizza chowhound from Providence, RI tried it.

• 2/13/2019

A Pizza chowhound from Providence, RI tried it.

• 10/20/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2018

A Pizza food lover from Cranston, RI tried it.

• 7/26/2018

A diner from Chelsea, MA tried it.

• 7/13/2018

A dining patron from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/30/2018

A Pizza food lover from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/25/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Chelsea, MA tried it and liked it.

• 3/15/2018

A Pizza food lover from Warwick, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/27/2018

A Pizza food lover from Providence, RI tried it.

Pizza

Sandwich-300x200

ErinRV81 photo

ErinRV81

Cranston, RI

Bad Customer Service

I called for pickup and ordered a grilled chicken salad. First of all, she did not seem like she was very happy to be there and replied “ok so you want a willow tree chicken sandwich.” I said “no I wanted the grilled chicken salad.” So she says ok “tossed” and I said yes. So she reviewed my order with me saying “Ok so you want the chicken salad tossed”, and I said yes. So when we got there the girl had made a small instead of a large and had to remake the salad. We got home and it was a willow tree chicken salad. So we called and they said that they confirmed it twice with me and that is what I had ordered. They did make a new salad, but its awfully rude to accuse your customers of ordering something that they didn’t want.
And one more thing… shouldn’t they be wearing gloves while preparing the food? I noticed them putting toppings on pizza with no gloves using their hands.

shannondana photo

shannondana

Cranston, RI

Good Review

they’re fries are great!

November 27, 2011

very accomodating

I called to order a pizza ahead of time, since I was eating with an impatient 3 year old. It was ready when we got there and he loved it! He also liked sitting in the race car video game to eat...I think it's going to be our "go to"…

3/20/2019

A dining patron from Mount Vernon, OH tried Betty's Pub & Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/20/2019

A Fish chips chowhound from Providence, RI tried Eddie's Diner.

3/09/2019

A Chinese chowhound from US tried China Dynasty and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/08/2019

A diner from Cranston, RI tried Harriets Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/27/2019

A Fish chips chowhound from US tried Eddie's Diner.

2/15/2019

A diner from Providence, RI tried Pizza Fair.

2/13/2019

A diner from Providence, RI tried Pizza Fair.

2/06/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Johnston, RI tried China Dynasty.

2/05/2019

A diner from Cranston, RI tried YiaYia Maria's.

2/01/2019

A Pizza food lover from Cranston, RI tried Basil's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Lunch Delivery

Pizza Fair  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Fair is located near the cities of Pawtuxet.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Fair Ri, Pizzafair, Pizza Fair Menu, Pizza Fair Cranston Ri, Menu For Pizza Fair, Pizza Fair Cranston, Pizza Fair Menu Cranston, Pizza Fair, and Pizza Fair Cranston Menu.