Pizza Fresh

Cuisine: Pizza, Calzones, Kid's Menu

Pros
"This place is awful. The subs are DRY. I can deal with that. But the bacon on my 'krazy fries' was raw...and I mean still oinking! Pink. And they forgot our sodas. I talked to the manger and he said he would send them. NEVER DID. So I called again this mo"

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Calzones Dinner

Pizza Fresh  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/02/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/15/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/05/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

Pizza Fresh is located near the cities of Rosedale and Middle River.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Fresh Middle River, Pizza Fresh Review, Pizza Fresh Essex Menu, Pizza Fresh Essex Maryland Menu, and Pizza Fresh Essex.