7329 Burnet Rd
Austin, TX 78757

Pizza Galore

Neighborhoods: Crestview
Cuisine: Pizza

Pizza Galore is a Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
Cons
"You said: "Delivery took 3 hours, they forgot drinks, food was cold. Delivery guy expected me to meet him downstairs. Rude, arrogant manager, still working on credit reversal." "
Comments
"Still waiting on refund"
  • 2/05/2015

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Still waiting on refund
    Pizza

LEW photo

LEW

Austin, TX

DONT IGNORE BAD REVIEWS

Due to this being the only place doing delivery at 11 p.m. I decided to ignore the reviews and order anyways. The delivery was on time but sadly that was the only good in my experience with Pizza Land AKA Pizza Galore. I ordered a chicken pizza and baklava to meet the $20 requirement. I ordered their chicken pizza on thin crust that defiantly wasn’t worth the extra $2.00. The pizza as a whole was inedible, I even tried masking the funky taste with ranch dressing to no avail. I managed to finish a piece before giving up and moving on to the baklava. I’m fairly certain it was frozen and briefly microwaved prior to delivery. The outside was slimy and the center partially solid and cold. Here it is at 2 a.m. and I am still regretting my decision to ignore the reviews.

Chicken Pizza

Pizza

Pizza Galore  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Galore is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Galore Review Austin, Pizza Galore Austin, Pizza Galore Austin Review, and Pizza Land Austin.