Pizza Hut

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Horrible and wont be going back ,. called in the order a hour ahead and still waited 22 min in drive thru and called and was told to come In and pick it up and waited another 15 min and I cancelled order and left , never again there are to many good pizz"
"The food is good. "
Cons
"This place sucks "
"It took 2 HOURS to get our pizza. I had 4 children with me and all I ordered was 4 personal pan pizzas. Nobody came to refill our drinks that had been emempty for 45 minutes. We had to find someone and ask them for refills. I will never go back. "
Comments
"Theres a lot of pizza places I town go some where else "
"Go somewhere else"
nattyb0305 photo

nattyb0305

Burleson, TX

Beware of Kendall!

Placed an order for delivery and was told to expect my order in 45 minutes. Order arrived an hour and 15 minutes later. The delivery driver, I believe her name was Kendall, was incredibly rude, SMELLED HEAVILY OF MARIJUANA, and when we inquired into why the order took so long, she hastily blew off our question and gave us the receipt to sign. After seeing we left her a minimal tip, she mumbled something under her breath and stormed off. I’ve never had any issues with the particular Pizza Hut location. Their food and prices are decent, but if you’re looking to eat there, don’t order delivery, and if you do, beware of Kendall!

November 10, 2008

Pizza Hut

This restaurant is clean and the staff is very friendly. I had to wait no more than 5 minutes for my order. The food was delicious and you ought to try the chocolate dippers.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Lunch Good For Kids
Tips
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/03/2016 A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    This place sucks
    Comments
    Theres a lot of pizza places I town go some where else
  • 3/22/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 1/18/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/21/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/11/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/22/2013 A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/19/2013 A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it and liked it.

Pizza Hut is located near the cities of Crowley.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut Burleson Tx, Pizza Hut Burleson, Pizza Hut Burleson, Tx, Pizza Hut In Burleson, Pizza Hut Burleson Texas, Burleson Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut In Burleson Tx, Pizza Hut In Burleson,Tx, and Pizza Hut Burleson Number.