Pizza Hut

Cuisine: Pizza, Fast Food, American

Pros
May 20, 2008

Don't eat here it's horrible

Cold pizza, extremly slow service. I gave this place a few chances. Never agin will I eat there. Any person with a ounce of sense and initiative could take over mgmnt and be a hero because I can't say anything good about it.
April 24, 2008

I would not recommend going to the Pizza Hut in Creedmoor, NC. My family and I went last night and will not return again. The service was very poor.

The waitress was very slow to come to take our order. Once she brought us our drinks I ask for a salad plate which she never brought. I had to go to the counter and ask for it again. She said oh I forgot. The telephone was on the high…
August 22, 2006

This national chain is a household name, thanks to its deep-dish and stuffed-crust pies.

In Short
Kid-friendly eat-in restaurants and small takeout shops alike sport interiors done in the signature red and white with a touch of yellow. Orders are placed at the counter--whether customers choose to stay or go--and pies…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Fast Food Family Style
Tips
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/16/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great pizza and salad
    Cons
    Too slow and bad wait staff
    Comments
    None
  • 2/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/24/2013 A diner from Mcintosh, AL tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut Butner, Pizza Hut In Buter Nc, Pizza Mia Creedmoor Menu, Pizza Hut In Butner, Butner Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut In Butner Nc, Pizza Hut Locations 27509, Pizza Hut Butner Nc, and Menu For Pizzamia In Butner Nc.