4300 Macsway Ave
Columbus, OH 43232

Pizza Hut

Neighborhoods: Eastland
Cuisine: American, Pizza, Cafe

Pizza Hut is a American, Pizza, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"I ordered my pizza online and it said it would arrive in 30 mins. After an hour I called the store to touch base on my pizza and they told me it was arriving shortly. They would not give me a discounted price and also told me they didn't have time to call"
"Terrible service love the food but don't want to return"
Cons
"All bad but the food"
Comments
"Worst employees"
  • 9/19/2018

An American food lover from Hudson, OH tried it and liked it.

• 6/06/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 5/25/2017

• 5/11/2017

An American food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 1/17/2017

An American food lover from Columbus, OH tried it.

• 4/03/2016

An American food lover from Canal Winchester, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/18/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/18/2015

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/30/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/17/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

Stonecast photo

Stonecast

Columbus, OH

Horrible Customer Service

I ordered a pizza to be delivered (2nd time I had ordered delivery) and 1 hour later they call me saying that they weren’t able to make the delivery since I was in a “dangerous area” even though it’s only a few blocks from their location and I they had delivered to me before. When I asked for a manager he got all snarky saying that it was normal to have to wait 50 minutes to get the call because they’re busy and they can’t have employees standing around to look at addresses. Horrible customer service, I don’t plan on buying from Pizza Hut anytime soon.

1 Large 1-Topping, 8 Wings

American Pizza Cafe

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Hut is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut Eastland Mall, Pizza Hut Near 43227, Pizza Hut 4300 Macsway Ave, Pizza Hut By Eastland Mall, Pizza Hut Eastland, Pizza Hut Columbus Ohio, Pizza Hut Columbus, Oh, and Pizza Hut Macway.